Dextrose 25 Kilograms
|Price:||£159.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- Dextrose is a simple sugar (monosaccharide) and an important carbohydrate in biology.
- Cells use it as the primary source of energy and a metabolic intermediate.
- Glucose is one of the main products of photosynthesis and starts cellular respiration.
- Better known as Glucose it serves as the major source of energy for living cells.
- The body relies on it for energy, using this sugar to power cells.
Dextrose is simply a form of glucose. Some food packagers like to use dextrose on their packaging instead of glucose because they believe that people have negative associations with glucose. This sugar is extremely abundant in nature, and it can be found in numerous plant and animal tissues, often along with other sugars such as fructose. The body relies on glucose for energy, using this sugar to power cells. When people measure their blood sugar, they are actually measuring the amount of dissolved glucose in the blood. Usage: Take with water or juice, add around 25-50g before, during or after a workout.