Size: 5 Piece Set|Change
Price:£9.98+ Free shipping

on 31 July 2010
4 Piece 30W Electronic Soldering Set + Lead Free Solder

This is the first soldering iron I've ever bought, so I'm by no means an expert, I think the package as a whole is well worth the money, the soldering iron is quite slim at the end, so it enables you to solder the tiniest of things, it heats up quite fast too, I've soldered quite a few tiny gadgets that were destined for the bin, but with this I fixed them, which alone proves it's a good and handy tool.
As I've said I'm no expert, but I did the jobs fine on my first attempt!! You even get a soldring pump, I don't think I'll ever need it though, let alone know how to use it.lol. 10/10
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 7 February 2014
I got this for £8.5 about two years ago and I still use it. Great choice of accessories - all useful. The quality is not the best as you would expect for something this price and definitely not suitable for precision soldering, but for day to day jobs, it's very useful and you never now when it comes handy. The soldering material should last for a long time too.
However, it does take a bit to warm up (100 seconds) and the cable is really short which can become very uncomfortable since the cable gets in your way sometimes - and you may actually damage it with your hot gun.

Let me know if you have any questions.
on 23 March 2017
Excellent service and product would recommend
on 2 March 2017
Does the job
on 13 June 2015
Very useful
on 9 May 2013
Only used it a couple of times for small things. It does the job, the stand is absolutely brilliant. For the price it's good, so I'd recommend it.
on 10 June 2016
i do be leave it ok i haven't used it as yet