Menu wine decanter karaffe
|Price:||£26.30 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The Menu Wine Breather Carafe allows you to breathe your wine in an instant
- Simply connect the unique wine breather with your bottle of wine and pour
- You can either serve the wine in the elegant carafe, or turn around once more to let the well-breathed wine run back into the original bottle
- The Norm Wine Breather will mature and soften your wine as much as several months of bottle ageing
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Menu Wine Breather Carafe allows you to breathe your wine in an instant. Simply connect the unique wine breather with your bottle of wine and pour. You can either serve the wine in the elegant carafe, or turn around once more to let the well-breathed wine run back into the original bottle. The Norm Wine Breather will mature and soften your wine as much as several months of bottle ageing.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I’m disappointed. The new ring is too large to sit securely on the rim of either carafes, both the new and old ones. Unless the user is very careful, it can slip over the rim, making the whole set – bottle, stopper, ring, and carafe – unstable, which could lead to a lot of broken glass and spilt wine.
When Design 55 asked what I thought of their product, I told them all that. I never got a reply.
The carafe itself looks elegant on the table but it is just as easy to reverse the process and put the wine back in the bottle if you prefer.
One odd thing - I tried the device out 1st on an empty wine bottle filled with water and it would not pour! No matter how I shook or tilted the bottle I couldn't get more than a 1/3 of a bottle of water to come out. The rest remained stuck inside with the vacuum. Works perfectly on wine. I guess wine is thiner!
and does whatit says on the tin, i have dropped it onto its side a few times and screeched!!! but it never even chipped, still gonig strong
Highly recommended and a great shape to leave on the dinner table if necessary. We tend to run the bottle into the decanter, and then back into the bottle - that way you can have a couple of bottles done up front.