The Mentor That Matters: Stories of Transformational Teachers, Role Models and Heroes, Volume 1 Paperback – 21 Nov 2016
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- An author in his 80s writes about his father, a man who’d survived the bloodshed of war only to return home and, six weeks later, take his own life. Yet that man left a legacy through letters to his son, and his son still calls him his mentor, nearly 70 years later.
- For another author, it was her adopted daughter – that’s who mentored her.
- For another, it was a woman with Native American roots, teaching her audience via “learning stories,” always concluding with the question: “And what may we learn from this?”
It could be a boss, or a high school teacher, or a writing coach, but no matter who’s the subject of each essay, that person’s life has a ripple effect. That mentor matters. …Who is yours?