Mental maths dry wipe cards ks1, ks2, 330 Questions 12 cards
|Price:||£4.29 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 11 QUESTION CARDS EACH WITH 30 QUESTIONS, 1 SCORE CARD FOR TIMES - HOW FAST CAN YOUR CHILD DO ONE CARD?
- CARDS BASED UPON KS2 AND KS1 EXPECTED LEVELS OF ATTAINMENT IN MENTAL MATHS / ARITHMETIC
- CAN YOUR CHILD COMPLETE A CARD IN 60 SECONDS? PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT
- TURN YOUR CHILD INTO A MATHS ACE - GIVE THEM THE ADVANTAGE , INCREASE CONFIDENCE - INCREASE SUCCESS
- DOUBLES , NUMBER BONDS, BONDING TO 10 , 20 100 IT SEEMS EASY BUT CAN YOU GET ALL 30 IN UNDER 1 MINUTE? RECORD YOUR BEST TIMES WITH THE SCORING CARD
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Whether or not you use these cards as a timed exercise it is repetition with number bonds, doubles, that leads to speed in maths. Speed is created by links being built in the brain - practice and regular repetition makes these links stronger and more permanent. By being able to process relatively simple calculations mentally without too much effort is the difference between coping and struggling in arithmtic. As a teacher I can tell you that, yes the sums are relatively easy, although chances are on each card of 30 questions several will be wrong.... but to succeed at maths it is speed and automacity that counts. If your child can do these sums without thinking then when maths gets harder eg (10-6)+ (4-3)= they will be able to concentrate on the question rather than figuring out 'painfully' each separate part of the sum. A must to increase confidence in maths basics which sadly schools don't spend enough time on since we are too busy teaching them other life changing stuff. Special beat the clock record - How fast can you get? NB. For basic calculations pupils who will excel at Maths need to be able to perform basic operations without thinking, so that they can concentrate on more difficult concepts whilst being sure the basic number skills will support them. DsC Publishing is owned by David.S.Cooper. A qualified teacher with 15 years specialism in Support. David holds a PGDE, MA Hons, PGCIP, and is a member of the British Psychological Society of Great Britain for Educational Testing. An education officer and consultant David produces all the materials in house to support areas that many of his many students have required support with. David is constantly updating his products and developing new and useful resources.
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
They are well worth the money as they are wipe clean so I can keep them for when my son is old enough to use them too.
Look for similar items by category