The Mental Health Handbook
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Never has so much relevant and useful material been gathered together in one handbook before. --Therapy Weekly --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Trevor Powell BA(Hons), Psych D, AFBPs, C Psychol is an experienced practising Consultant Clinical Psychologist who has worked in the field of Adult Mental Health within the Health Service for more than twenty years. As a therapist he works with clients both individually and in groups, running group training courses such as Anxiety Management and Assertiveness Training. He has carried out and published research on short-term therapy with individuals and groups, and has experience of running local and national workshops for other health care professionals. He is the author of 'Head Injury: A Practical Guide' (Speechmark, 1994). --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This book would be useful for anyone who is in the field of mental health or wishes to study this difficult and complex condition or anyone who actually suffers from it and wishes to get a better idea about it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a fantastic book with lots of information and toolsPublished 8 months ago by Miss T. M. Pinfold
Really useful handbook, use it all the time, photocopying handouts for clients. Well done TrevorPublished 17 months ago by Elfreda
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Social Welfare & Services