on 8 January 2014
I ordered large but extra large were sent kept them as the quality is excellent and my son can use them.
on 19 August 2010
Like this vest because i have found a vest which has the label at the back of the neck of the garment.I have never put this vest on back to front, not like the super market vests and M&S where the label is anywhere, and you end up putting the vest on back to front. it is also nice and warm and washings well. will buy this product again.
on 1 March 2014
I needed something to wear under my uniform that was warm and not bulky. These fit the bill perfectly. Thick and warm with enough stretch to make lifting and moving people and things easy. I have practically lived in these since November, they wash well and are still the shape they were on arrival so very good quality. Just wish they did the blue ones. Comfortable, warm and well sized. Brilliant!
on 24 October 2013
Ordered these and unfortunately they shipped me the wrong product. On contacting them they immediately sent me the right ones without any fuss. And they have the V neck which means that you can wear them under your shirt without it showing. Delighted with the product and the service.
Thank you One Stop. Will be back for more!
on 26 February 2014
This thermal underwear is really impressive, especially for the price and in my opinion it surpasses the M&S equivalent. Very good fit and the material is super soft and warm. Parcel arrived quickly and well packaged.
on 21 April 2012
These items are brilliant quality being extremely soft. The crew neck allows for more comfort fit and no restraints around the neck. The size is just perfect as described.

on 5 February 2012
The product arrived in a very short time. Size and colour were correct and the product retains its characteristics even after washing. Real value for money compared to prices in my country.
on 3 January 2014
The products arrived quickly and was as advertised. I have been very pleased with them and have kept me warm and I would recommend them.
on 16 December 2013
Comfortable to wear. Feels nice on the skin.Just the right length. Makes a change from white so pleased with the colour.
on 19 January 2013
My husband was thrilled with these Thermal vests,as we have moved up North and it is colder up here than down South.