on 20 May 2013
Wedding ring material! These rings are absolutely beautiful. I have another Tungsten Carbide ring from these guys, and I've been wearing it for months doing everything I normally do - and the ring is just perfect - no scratches or damage, just as promised. An absolute bargain!
on 15 November 2017
Didn’t expect such good quality for the price it was it was a bit big for the finger i ordered it for but just put it on another and looks great
on 23 October 2016
I never wear rings - until I bought this. In some cultures a "wedding" ring is a symbol of hands off to many. This ring spent a week lost in the garden but was found without any corrosive effects from our damp weather. Why buy gold when you can have tungsten..
on 4 May 2016
Fab quality, good weight, looks great. Bought as a wedding ring so hubby to be has worn it for a few hrs and loves it, comfy to wear and tungsten is hard-wearing enough for him to work around the garage, definitely recommended!
on 13 February 2016
Lovely ring, fits well and is the design is suits me really well.
review image
on 27 February 2016
Well finished and looks impressive. Worth the money.
on 1 July 2016
This is the second ring I have bought the same as this. Looks great on my son-in-law and he is extremely happy. The price is phenomenal for the quality. A must buy for men!
on 8 March 2017
Beautiful rings. Bought two as wedding rings for me and my intended. Good fit and so unusual.
on 17 May 2016
Wasn't sure what to expect at such a low price but was I surprised. Great ring very comfortable looks really nice on. Very glad I decided to buy it.
on 24 November 2016
Lovely ring. Gets very complementary comments from anybody who sees it. Extremely comfortable to wear.