Customer reviews

Size: 10 UK|Colour: Brown|Change

on 2 April 2017
They fit perfectly, and look good. However, they seem cheaply made. The leather is VERY thin, and I expect the straps won't last long. Also, the soles are more plastic-like than rubber, and have almost no flex to them. When I walk around, they sound like horse's hooves clip-clopping, which is a little embarrassing as they're very loud. Maybe they'll get quieter as they wear-in. But hey, they didn't cost much, so I can't really complain.
on 20 July 2017
Wore them twice and they fell apart! The stitching was too close to the edge of the Velcro so the Velcro came away from the strap.
Being away from home I had to patch them as best as possible so I could get home.
Didn't bother to send them back because of the 'fix' I had had to make, I cant wear them again so basically a waste of money.
Cheap and nasty at not so cheap and nasty price.
on 10 July 2017
These sandals are great, keep your feet nice and cool, especially during hot summer days. They fit nice and snug as you can adjust the top straps and the heal strap. They feel great to walk with, just great Men's sandals, at a cracking price, I may add.
on 24 June 2017
Bought these for my husband. I was glad the reviews had warned that they were a small fit- bought one size bigger and they fit perfectly.
Excellent value for money; finishing a little rough in places inside but the last pair of sandals I bought him were 6 times the price and didn't look as nice and he says these are just as comfy. Like the 3way adjustable Velcro straps - make them a very good fit.
Had to give 5 stars as I really didn't expect them to be as good for the money!
on 16 May 2017
Great product ..brought for hubby n he is very pleased with them...
on 12 August 2017
Just what I needed. I have quite short but wide feet and I was able to get a good comfortable adjustment. There are three points of adjustment so
can cater for a variety of widths, lengths and depths.

These do seems to be a good alternative to the old faithful Gordini sandals which I have used for years but which sadly seem to be unavailable now. The soles are perhaps a little less flexible than I was expecting but do look durable and are certainly not a problem I think.

Very pleased.
on 25 July 2017
My husband reports these comfy once worn in. Bought size normally bought (41). Found them very slightly smaller than anticipated.
on 19 June 2017
Slight quality problem in that the straps on right sandal are longer than the left. However they are VERY comfortable. Thank you
on 19 August 2017
Sandals arrived on time. Very reasoably priced being leather. Well made . Very comfortable. Very pleased.Thanks
on 15 August 2017
Thee sandals were a little longer than expected but that works well to protect my husbands toes in his wheelchair - when he drags his foot on the ground the extra length provides protection.