|Fits as expected||
HB's Mens Motorbike DuPontTM Kevlar® Lined Jeans - Motorcycle Motorbike Trouser / Pants
|You Save:||£30.00 (37%)|
- A no-nonsense plain jeans for bikers made of Denim DuPont 320 GSM DuPontTM Kevlar® .
- Removable Hip and Knees Protector included. Stylish fly zip and large front and back pockets
- Made of 14 OZ Denim Jeans Construction. Double stitched DuPontTM Kevlar® with cotton lining to avoid slippage.
- Extra Kevlar used at hip, thigh and knee areas to prevent abrasion, cuts and heat. Allows maximum breathability and heat dissipation.
- ** Note: These jeans are cut true to size. We recommend measuring a pair of your own jeans to get the right fit. If not sure, buy one size up on waist.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
A No-Nonsense Straight Leg Fit. Nothing Complex. Normal Fashion Jean with DuPontTM Kevlar® for Bikers Protection. Denim Kevlar Jeans made of 320 GSM. 100% DuPontTM Kevlar® Material Used. Luxurious Style. Heavy duty double stitched construction.
Top Customer Reviews
The knee protectors drop a bit below the knee when standing up - this could be because the leg is ever so slightly on the log side. They position perfectly when riding the bike. They look good either outside the boots or tucked in.
Will definitely buy another pair when these show signs of wear.
The jeans appear to be of good quality, so its a shame they are not fit for purpose due to a stupid mistake by the manufacturer.
Amazons returns policy makes the whole issue even worse as they cant simply arrange a replacement, but I have to jump through the hoops of getting a refund and then farting about ordering another pair. I wanted them for a specific trip, but due to all the faffing about I will be getting them 4 days too late. Amazon really need to look at their processes which seem to be designed to agravate an already poor customer experience.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good fit. Hip protectors are abit thin but overall very good value.Published 10 months ago by MR J GREENWAY
I've not crashed in them so can't speak for durability, but they're flipping ugly man. Is it really so hard to make a pair of normal looking jeans?Published 12 months ago by Optimus Prime
Bought for my son . Fantastic quality, has fell off his bike and not a mark on him, just a scuff on the jeans , highly recommend 5*Published 14 months ago by Mrs. S. G. Price