Customer reviews

UGG Men's M's Butte 5521 Boots Brown EU 39.5
Size: 39.5 EU|Colour: Brown|Change
Price:£263.91 - £417.54

on 22 November 2013
Hmmmm...... Boots are not fully sheepskin / fur lined as I had the impression this Ugg boot would be also as the aerial inside boot picture suggested. So far they have been comfortable and warm but the snow / ice has yet to set in. Size wise they fit slightly bigger than size but this is a good thing to allow for thick socks.They are very lightweight and easy to drive in.
on 31 March 2013
What can I say. For what I paid for these Uggs they are absolutely fantastic. They are available for approx £140 elsewhere and are worth the money.
I've now worn then 3 times. In snow and in the rain. I've been walkin through 2 inches of flood water. My feet have stayed both dry and warm. I wear these with woolen socks.
Would I pay the full retail price? No I wouldn't, but then again, i didnt and neither do you.
on 8 November 2012
I will be traveling to Germany, Austria, Hungary and Iceland in the next 2-months and needed a warm, waterproof boot. I was extremely pleased when I received the Ugg Men's Pull on Boot as the boot is very light and comfortable and will be excellent for walking in cold, rainy and snowy streets of all my destinations. A very well designed boot..again, I was very surprised how light and comfortable the boot is. A real value.
on 6 November 2012
I wanted warm boots for on the doors this winter and so far these are great ! I got extra sheepskin inner soles as I read the boots were slightly over sized but they fitted fine! Very expensive boot but as the nights get colder it will be worth it
on 20 September 2013
Amazing pair of boots, i live now in Russia and decided to review it after 2 years because its still the best.
on 22 August 2013
These boots are stylish, comfortable and hardy. After receiving many compliments on their look from both sexes (they can be worn up like jackboots or folded over for the sheepskin fashionista look) I decided to take them on a pub crawl over the weekend. Despite drinking for 48 hours, waking up in a bush and walking the best part of 10 miles I can happily report the boots are in tact and my feet are in splendid condition. I put them through the ringer and they came out spotless. Highly recommended for heavy drinkers.