Bracelets are the perfect accessory for expressing your individuality. Keep it classy with a single silver bracelet, stand out from the crowd with an edgy leather cuff, or stack colourful woven and beaded bracelets for a funky look. With our wide range of stylish gents bracelets in our bracelet store, you’re sure to find bracelets to suit your personal style.
How do you wear men’s bracelets?
If you’re new to wearing bracelets, or simply looking for some style notes, here are a few tips to help you make the most of your new accessories:
• If you’re unsure about how to wear a bracelet, start off with an eye-catching watch, and then move on to a single leather strap or a fine silver or gold band when you’re more comfortable with the idea and feel of the bracelet on your wrist.
• Experiment with bracelets in different styles, materials and sizes to figure out what suits you, and keep an eye on what other men are wearing to get a feel for what you like.
• If you wear multiple bracelets at once, ensure they complement each other. Avoid mixing bracelets that are in completely different styles, like a fine silver chain with a chunky goth cuff. A good way to determine whether bracelets clash or not is to group them on a surface before you put them on in order to see if they look right together.
• Consider the occasion, and keep it modest for formal occasions, such as weddings and funerals. If you want to wear bracelets to work, check the dress code at your place of business first.
• Wear one metallic tone at a time. Metallics clash very easily, so don’t mix and match different metals or wear many different shades of a single metal at once.
• Coordinate your bracelets with your outfit. Pair gold bracelets with earth tones or deep colours like hunter green and royal blue, wear silver and silver-toned metals with neutral colours, and reserve copper- and bronze-toned metal bracelets for casual outfits.
• Balance your jewellery. If you’re wearing other jewellery along with bracelets, make sure they aren’t all concentrated on one side or in one quadrant of your body.
• Avoiding wearing bracelets with wood, bone or stone up against anything that isn't an exact colour match.
• Beware of over-accessorizing. Remember that jewellery should complement your outfit, not overpower it.
• If you have duplicates, don’t wear them on both wrists at the same time.
• Finally, make sure that you wear your bracelets with confidence!
How to buy men’s bracelets
If you’re buying bracelets online its always a good idea to measure your wrist beforehand so you’ve got a rough idea of what will fit and what won’t. When buying bracelets also consider your proportions – if you’ve got small wrists, a chunky bracelets will only make them look smaller. And vice versa.
Don’t buy metals that clash with your skin tone. Figure out whether you have a warm, cool or neutral skin tone and choose your bracelets accordingly. If you’ve got a cool skin tone, you’ll look best in light-toned metals, and if you’ve got a warm skin tone opt for yellow-toned metals. Those with a neutral skin tone are lucky enough to be able to wear all metals.
Finally, if you have sensitive skin or are allergic to nickel, choose silver, gold or platinum bracelets, and avoid gold and silver-plate nickel bracelets.
Looking for more mens jewellery? Check out our Jewellery Store.