- Hardcover: 248 pages
- Publisher: University Press of Colorado (15 April 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1607321750
- ISBN-13: 978-1607321750
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 2.3 x 23.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,442,561 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Menial Art of Cooking: Archaeological Studies of Cooking & Food Preparation Hardcover – 15 Apr 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This collection of case studies will be useful to students and scholars in the fields of archaeology, history, and Native studies, among others, whose research interests intersect with the realm of food and culinary practices."
Tamara L. Bray, "Journal of Anthropological Research""
About the Author
Sarah R. Graff is an Honors Faculty Fellow at Barret, The Honors College, Arizona State University. Enrique Rodriguez-Alegria is an associate professor of anthropology at the University of Texas at Austin."