- Receive a free Luxury Beauty Box when you spend £40 in Beauty Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Visit the Men's Grooming Store to explore the full range of grooming products including electric shavers, razors, beard trimmers and hair clippers, from brands including Braun, Philips Gillette and Remington.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £1.95 UK delivery
Men Rock Badger Brush
|Price:||£16.95 (£325.96 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£11.05 (39%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The most premium brush in the Men Rock range
- Badger brushes hold a lot of water so create fine foam
- Proudly made in the UK
- Comes Boxed
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Men Rock Badger Hair Shaving Brush is premium shaving brush that has been handmade in the UK using the finest grade of badger hair.
Badger Hair has been used as it retains lots of water so it helps to work up a rich lather with your shaving cream or soap. The Men Rock Badger Hair Shaving Brush is a very affordable real-hair brush that offers comfort and coverage in every stroke.
Did you know that dry hair is tougher to cut than wet? You know how soft and silky your hair can feel after washing it? Well the same is true on your face, and the razor can tell the diﬀerence. That one of the reasons to invest in a good quality brush and shave cream.
TIP 1: Washing your stubble with soap/face wash removes oils from the hair allowing the water to penetrate better into the hairs
TIP 2: It is said to take 4 minutes for water the properly soak into the hair to make it shave ready – try using a towel soaked in hot (but not scalding) water
Use to take a small amount of shave cream and massage into stubble prior to shavingSee all Product Description