- Receive a free Luxury Beauty Box when you spend £40 in Beauty Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Visit the Men's Grooming Store to explore the full range of grooming products including electric shavers, razors, beard trimmers and hair clippers, from brands including Braun, Philips Gillette and Remington.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £3.99 UK delivery
Men Rock The Brush
|Price:||£7.00 (£218.75 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- A vital component of the wet shave experience
- Affordable price
- Natural bristles
- Helps create a rich, thick lather
- Allows you to get the most out of your shave cream
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
A must have for wet shavers everywhere and when used with our shaving cream is essential to experiencing the smooth outcome of the traditional close shave. A fine starter quality shaving brush made from hog hair complete with the Men Rock Logo. Made in the UK. Usually a wet shave results in a closer shave compared to that of an electric razor or some wrtched supermarket razor. However it is also the ritual of properly wet shaving that people enjoy. The preparation, the gorgeous fragrances and the strong link to your Grandad or a memory of an old barber shop that is associated with using high quality wet shaving products can turn what is often viewed as a chore into something pleasurable. Most men feel that their skin condition improves remarkably from the exfoliating nature of a wet shave and the moisturizing effects of the products used and scents produced.
Use to take a small amount of shave cream and massage into stubble prior to shavingSee all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
i) the bristles, they are quite dense and stout and don't flop.
ii) the proportion of the handle to the brush ,which gives it a good balance to handle
The big disappointment was the cheap workmanship on the handle (on the one I got anyway), the lettering looks wonky, the wood had an unpleaseant knarl in it, it was covered in a sort of resin which I guess has to be there to protect the wood but seems too thick and detracts from the finish and there seemed quite a lot of grime had been caught between the wood and the coating.