- Also check our best rated Xbox 360 Game reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.25 UK delivery
Men In Black (Xbox 360)
|Price:||£21.95 FREE UK delivery.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: Xbox 360
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: Xbox 360
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Men In Black
We work for a highly funded, yet unofficial government agency; our mission is to monitor extra terrestrial activity on Earth.
We are the Men In Black.
Now it’s your turn to suit up as one of us to eliminate the scum of the universe, using an arsenal of futuristic weaponry, incapacitating devices and space-age technology. Your mission is to uncover a new alien plot, scan and identify aliens in disguise, neuralize any accidental civilian human witnesses, and defeat all enemies in order to protect Earth.
- An experience like no other: Get to grips with the over-the-top firepower of the MIB and intuitive cover mechanics in this exciting rail shooter gameplay.
- 3rd person/strategic choices: Over-the-shoulder perspective and ability to strafe, dodge, jump and use cover.
- Investigation and interrogation: Rail-based sequences where players must obtain intelligence by investigating locations and interrogating suspects.
- Nothing is what it seems: Aliens often use clever disguises. Employ MIB investigative techniques to detect hidden threats.
- The greatest stories never told: Preserve the secrecy of MIB, spot and neuralize accidental human witnesses.
- Diverse and non-standard arsenal: Massive tri-barrel hand cannons, effects that freeze and suspend aliens in anti-gravity fields, and more.
- Chase/evade sequences: Pursue fleeing aliens or escape enraged aliens in super-intense cinematic chase sequences.
Top Customer Reviews
The game is quite quick to complete but perhaps for the younger teenagers it would last a little longer. The character you play wasn't very inspiring either. You progress by killing all the enemies which is simple enough.
The graphics are pretty bad even for the type of game that it is. Usually games following films are bright and cheerfull not painful to the eyes. Obviously to some this isn't an issue and it doesn't really effect game play. It just makes it less visually entertaining. The controls are relatively easy although no aim inverting, which will be annoying for some. The game play gets a little repetitive but this isn't too much of an issue, it reminded me of the old arcade games I used to play and to some extent (good or bad) the training programme shown in the first film.
The weapons - I actually think the weapons are great, some good selection and good effects. Exactly what is expected for the theme of the game and one of the things that makes the game playable and entertaining. Of course the noisy cricket shown in the first MIB film is one of these guns which adds to the fun. Other weapons allow encasement and freezing of enemies.
There are frequent checkpoints in case you lose all health or are detected by cameras you have to shoot out, I like this because there is nothing more annoying than getting far on a game and going back to the start.Read more ›
A binary shooter with poor gameplay, bad graphics and poor dialogues!
I suggest to purchase this ONLY if you are a great lover of the franchise!
The game itself was not as good as I hoped tbh though. The graphics are terrible and it is impossible to get past the level when you have to kill Cerlena (i.e. the ugly green alien with tentacles!), but I got to trade it in and get some other games instead.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great game to play. It is entertaining and if you like the movies then you will enjoy playing this.Published 9 months ago by Tim