- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
The Memory Tree Hardcover – 3 Oct 2013
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Heartwarming... an exceptionally beautiful book. (Child-Led Chaos)
Beautifully told... this book celebrates life, love and friendship. Every turn of the page is a delight. (Red Reading Hub)
A beautiful and heartfelt story about the death of a loved one and the memories that comfort those left behind.See all Product description
Top customer reviews
Snuggled down & read it with the kids this evening. Beautiful, beautiful book, but I think maybe it's a little raw for me as I really struggled to get through it! The 3 of us were very soggy by the end!
I've ordered a couple of copies for the hospice, as we saw a number of young children visiting relatives, & figured the hospice might be able to loan these out. So good for helping little ones to understand & come to terms with death.
Right. Better find myself another box of tissues...
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Education > Pre-school & Early Learning
- Books > Children's Books > Fiction > Family, Friends & Social Issues
- Books > Children's Books > Growing up & Facts of Life > Friendship & Social Guidance > Death & Bereavement
- Books > Children's Books > Novelty & Activity Books
- Books > School Books > Primary