Memory Joggers: Entertainers (Colourcards) Cards – Box set, 1 Jun 1996
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Using memory joggers encourages communication, leading to a better and more complete knowledge of the individual through a pleasurable and relaxing activity." ― Joan Costello, Journal of Dementia Care
"Worthwhile additions to any care setting with elderly people for reminiscence and social interaction." ― British Journal of Occupation Therapy
About the Author
Robin Dynes is currently Adult Learning Social Inclusion Officer for his local authority. Previously he managed a mental health day centre and has worked in a number of psychiatric hospitals, in probation service and supervised youth groups. He is the author of several books including Creative Writing in Groupwork, Creative Games in Groupwork, Memory Games for Groups and The Non-Competitive Activity Book.
Top customer reviews
A great resource for reminiscing.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > SEN Teaching
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Aging
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Occupational Therapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Geriatrics
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Cognition & Cognitive Psychology
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Performing Arts > Dance
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Counselling & Therapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Elderly Care
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Discrimination & Racism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Social Welfare & Services
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology > Family & Social Groups