- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Memory Coach: Train and Sustain a Mega-Memory in 40 Days Paperback – 10 Jan 2019
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, 10 Jan 2019
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Train your brain and enhance your memory. With exercises that target specific issues as well as general-purpose memory workouts, The Memory Coach is packed with information and strategies for use in everyday life.
About the Author
Dr Gareth Moore (B.Sc (Hons) M.Phil Ph.D) is the internationally best-selling author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including Anti-stress Puzzles, Ultimate Dot to Dot, Brain Games for Clever Kids, Lateral Logic and Extreme Mazes. His books have sold over a million copies in the UK alone, and have been published in 29 different languages. He is also the creator of online brain-training site BrainedUp.com, and runs the daily puzzle site PuzzleMix.com.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|