- Also check our best rated Pregnancy Book reviews
Memory In Autism: Theory and Evidence Paperback – 13 Jan 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Review of the hardback: '… a detailed and thorough review of research into memory in autism. It is the only book entirely devoted to this topic and one of the few books to focus exclusively on memory in any neurodevelopmental disorder.' Journal of Applied Cognitive Psychology
Review of the hardback: 'As a resource for the investigator of memory in autism, or even cognition more generally, Memory in Autism is an indispensable tool.' Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society
Many people with autism are remarkably good at remembering how things look and sound but have poor ability to recall personal experiences. Why is this? What difference does this make to their lives? This thorough account assembles research on memory in autism to find out the answers.See all Product description
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Children's Health & Nutrition > Autism
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Pathological Psychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Human Biology > The Brain
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Neuroscience