Size: Large|Colour Name: Butterfly print|Change
Price:£56.99 - £199.95

on 20 December 2013
I bought this suitcase for a replacement and thought the size was the one I required, however you are restricted to the amount you can get into this suitcase one reason because of the strong large bars internally in the case for the handle.they take up a lot of room. No matter what I put in the case (all the heaviest stuff I could) It only holds a weight of approx 15kg. I thought it would hold more than this and therefore I am very disappointed I should have gone for the larger size, but had thought that one would have been too big. How wrong I was. However the positive side it is a sturdy case and handles really well. If you want a case to hold more than 15kg this is not the case for you get the larger size. It is a suitcase I would recommend just be sure of how much you want it to hold, pity they don't give a guide line to how much capacity weight it could hold.
on 26 March 2014
Searched for suitcase with butterflies, found this one, offered four wheels as required, the butterfly pic is exactly what you see, only downside is that the pic has already worn after 1 use. I know this is the battering they take through the airports, but I prob wont bother to pay that bit more for picture case next time owing to this . It does not have bearing on the company I purchased from, as they were accurate in their description with prompt delivery.
on 7 February 2013
Just bought this to replace my old trolley case, and I'm so impressed with the build quality and design at a really reasonable price too. It really is a beautiful case which I'm sure will draw comments. The 4 wheels move incredibly smoothly and the case is well balanced while rolling on them. Inside is fully lined with interlocking straps to hold everything securely. Also comes with padlock and keys.
on 21 August 2013
Light, practical, great for the long haul flight when space is needed. The sturdy body kept all my "stuff" protected and there was no confusion when retrieving it from the baggage hall. Just a little dismayed to find it a little the worse for wear after the first outing. Never mind, it does look travelled now
on 10 June 2014
It leaks!!!! Had this case bought for me for my birthday, on first impressions it looked great. Until I took it with me on holidays, when I opened the case to unpack it had leaked when it had rained! Leaving my clothes soaked. Apparently all cases leak according to the supplier, but my Fiancé had a soft fabric case and his clothes and case were all dry?! I have had no apology at all, absolutely disgusting, as the cases wasn't exactly cheap.
on 8 March 2013
I bought this lovely suitcase for my daughter for our summer holiday this year, it is really lovely and excellent quality. I wanted to get something that sticks out a bit in the crowd so it's easily spotted when collecting luggage at the airport. It has plenty of room in it and its a lovely bright design on the front so it wont ever get lost. I'm really happy with my purchase and so is my daughter.
on 15 August 2013
Better than anticipated love the design. It will be easy to identify at the luggage reclaim areas in air ports
on 12 February 2013
I bought this for my wife and she LOVES it! It feels solid, works like a dream and no one else has it so its always easy to spot!
on 4 October 2013
Needed a new suitcase for my next holiday, saw this suitcase and fell in love with it. Colours much more vibrant than the picture shows. Very roomy, glides effortlessly on 4 wheels. Extremely distinctive so will be easily spotted on the carousel. A brilliant buy I am absolutely delighted.
on 30 May 2016
got it on time, but found the measurement is not accurate, not as described as 55x40x20, it's bigger, the depth is 22-23cm. e-mail for the return, did not got the supposed the respond in two days, but in three days.
I put in order for 55x40x20, indeed a very small size cabin bag, not the depth over 20cm.