- Also check our best rated Espresso Machine reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.99 delivery
2 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage CoverLondon General Insurance Company Limited
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown cover including accidental damage.
- E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
- Amazon Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from Amazon.co.uk. Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
Melitta Optima Timer, 100801, Filter Coffee Machine with Glass Jug, Timer and Programmable Warmer, Black
- Wake up with a mild and smooth cup of coffee rich in flavour, Removable water tank with indicator for 8 large cups (125 ml) or 10 small cups (85 ml)
- Exceptional taste: Optimal temperature preparation, Programmable hot coffee (30, 60, 90 or 120 min), Borosilicate glass Jug
- Have your coffee ready at the right time thanks to the Timer Feature, Anti-drip system, Compatible with 102 filters, Removable water tank, Double walled, Time display on illuminated LED screen
- Preserve your machine and the taste of coffee: Descaling program, Warning light indicating calk level, 850 W, Designed in Germany
- Contents: 1 Melitta Optima Timer Filter Coffee Machine, Black, 100801, 5 Original Melitta White Coffee Filters, Weight: 4.9 lbs Dimensions (L x H x D) : 10 x 13 x 7.4 inches, Cable length: 2.62 ft.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
Melitta Look IV Therm Timer, 1011-16, Filter Coffee Machine with Insulated Jug, Timer Feature, Aroma Selector, Black/Brushed Steel
Melitta Look IV Therm Selection, 1011-12, Filter Coffee Machine with Insulated Jug, Aroma Selector, Black/Brushed Steel
Melitta Look IV Selection, 1011-17, Filter Coffee Machine with Glass Jug, Keep Warm Function, Aroma Selector, Red/Brushed Steel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£3.99|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Hughes Direct|
|Colour||Black||Black/Brushed Steel||Black/Brushed Steel||Red/Brushed Steel|
|Item Dimensions||21.5 x 28.5 x 36 cm||21 x 23 x 35 cm||28 x 39 x 25 cm||22.5 x 24 x 33 cm|
|Item Weight||3 grams||3 kg||2.8 kg||1.83 kg|
|Special Feature||Jug; Programmable; Timer||Jug; Programmable; Timer; Thermal||Jug; Thermal||Jug|
|Wattage||850 watts||1,000 watts||1,000 watts||—|
We have stood for coffee pleasure since Melitta Bentz invented the first coffee filter in 1908, thereby laying the foundation for the modern coffee enjoyment. This coffee pleasure was then and is now our inspiration to always offer the best quality and unique coffee enjoyment with competence, inventiveness and a love of the product.
From the manufacturer
Product Feature Summary
- Timer auto-start
- Timer auto-off
- Removable filter
- Detachable water tank
- Cup scale system
- Calc alarm
- Anti-calc programme
- Standby < 1 watt
- 850 watt
Four Generations of Coffee Expertise
Would you like your coffee brewed before you get out of bed in the morning, and then kept perfectly warm for you? Then the Melitta Optima Timer coffee filter machine is exactly what you need.
Convenient and Aromatic
Timer controlled brewing means you can programme the machine to start brewing your morning coffee before you’ve even got out of bed. The perfect alarm clock! Drip-stop filter ensures no mess and no waste.
Real ground coffee drip filtered by a low-maintenance machine.
Dishwasher-safe filter, glass jug and lid, easy-clean wipe-down surfaces. LED light tells you when to run the quick, no fuss, de-scaling programme.
Sustainable Production and Sophisticated Technology
Eco-aware, energy efficient LED lights. Programmable timer.
- The Melitta group of companies, with headquarters in Minden, has long been a successful manufacturer and innovative developer of coffee machines. Founded by Melitta Bentz in 1908, the company invented the coffee filter, and it’s Melitta’s passion for coffee that fuels the company. The employees' loyalty to Melitta products is something of which the group is particularly proud, and this loyalty has contributed to Melitta’s expansion and development. Melitta’s global family ‘makes coffee a pleasure’.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With this unit, if you leave the coffee to filter and then sit for perhaps 5-10 mins, you get piping hot coffee. hot enough to burn you if you spill it, just like you get on the high street!
It also allows you to change the default time of the hot plate, so you can increase it above the default half an hour if you so wish. The other cheaper unit I tried was fixed at 30 mins, blaming EU laws for this!
I've been using this unit for two months now and am happy to recommend it, if you like your coffee hot! if it doesn't work like this then send it back as it must be faulty.
This machine is great, and makes stronger coffee than my old machine, probably because it uses paper filters and brews more slowly.
There were two main reasons I went for this machine
1) The timer
2) That it's possible to change the time that it stays hot from the ludicrous 30 minutes that the EU regulations insist on.
As with my old machine the coffee stays hot, but doesn't get overheated, the flavour stays good for the full 2 hours.
Like most purchasers I read the previous reviews before buying, so much so that I measured the volume of my cup before buying. My mugs are about 350ml and I can just get 3 mugs out of this machine. I have a lot of size 4 paper filters and have used this thus far, with no issues, even though they are a little big.
I can confirm that the auto shut off works very well, no little leaks onto the hot plate.
The machine seems quite sturdy and I wish I had spent the extra before buying my cheaper machine.
I have not used the hardness function as I use only filtered water, but there is the option to change the water hardness level. I have not done anything about this yet, but I will do over time.
If i have any gripes about this machine its the size of the reservoir and the carafe, I would have liked it to be about 50/100ml bigger.
I would strongly recommend this machine to all coffee lovers.
Note that the jug on this model is quite small with a capacity of one litre, enough for 4 mugs.
Most recent customer reviews