- Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
Melissa & Doug Wooden Sandwich Making Set - 33 x 24 x 5 cm, Multi-Coloured
|Deal Price:||£10.49 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£4.50 (30%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Stack your sandwich the way you like it with 16 wooden sandwich ingredients
- Includes four bread slices, two buns, three meats, five veggies, two cheese slices and a wooden knife
- Makes a satisfying crunch sound with every slice
- Wooden storage tray
- High-quality materials ensure durability and safety
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Melissa & Doug Wooden Sandwich Making Set - 33 x 24 x 5 cm, Multi-Coloured.
16 wooden sandwich ingredients and wooden storage tray
From the Manufacturer
Wooden Sandwich Making Set
Cook up a good time
Stack and slice scrumptious wooden sandwiches with all the "fixins"! This play food set includes four slices of bread, a two-piece bun, five cheese and meat slices, two tomato slices, two lettuce toppings, and even pickles! Pieces hold together with self-stick tabs that make a satisfying "crunch" when sliced with the child-friendly wooden knife. All pieces store neatly in the sturdy wooden crate that can also be used as a cutting board or a serving tray. Great for taking on pretend picnics, stocking play kitchens, and playing restaurant, too.
A delicious way to learn
This wooden Sandwich Making Set set makes it deliciously fun for young chefs two and older to play and learn! Stacking and and slicing these beautifully crafted and painted breads and sandwich fillings satisfies the senses and helps teach fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. This set nourishes cognitive development, too, by introducing the concepts of part and whole, and teaching early number skills, color recognition, sorting, and grouping. Feed the imagination and creativity with this durable and versatile set!
Stack your sandwich the way you like it with the 16 "fixin's" in this wooden sandwich kit. Use the wooden knife to slice apart the pieces--a satisfying "crunch" sound tells you your ingredients are fresh! The included wooden storage tray is perfect for keeping it all organised between meals.
At a glance:
- Stack your sandwich the way you like it with 16 wooden sandwich ingredients.
- Includes four bread slices, two buns, three meats, five veggies, two cheese slices, and wooden knife.
- Makes a satisfying "crunch" sound with every slice.
- Wooden storage tray.
- High-quality materials ensure durability and safety.
About Melissa & Doug
Melissa & Doug toys are designed to fuel imagination, inspire exploration, and encourage the natural curiosity that leads to a lifetime of learning! From classic wooden toys to creative crafts for every age, Melissa & Doug’s timeless products educate and enrich in a way that’s as natural as playtime itself.
Since their company’s founding more than two decades ago, Melissa and Doug have been committed to making exceptional children’s products, with a focus on hands-on creative play and superior customer service.
With their recognisable red-oval logo, Melissa and Doug put their names on every product they make--a symbol of their commitment to quality, attention to detail, and dedication to improving playtime for families around the world.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It was when they asked me if I wanted 'Italian bread' that I started to get the feeling this toy had moved on to a whole new level. When the two girls lined up side by side and interrogated me in a smiling but ruthlessly efficient manner what fillings I wanted in my sandwich I was almost sure I knew what their influences might have been. When they relieved me of my money, gave me an empty cup and pointed me in the direction of the cold tap I was absolutely positive of it. So, what does this tell me?
1. This toy inspires immense creative play, as well as being well made and quite delightful to play with. The little Velcro pads that fix each ingredient to the next are, in my opinion, quite tough to pull apart though. Then again, I'm the sort of sensitive soul who cries for whoever is voted off of 'X-Factor' each week.
2. The commercial influences on our children are insidious and ought to be watched rather carefully.
3. Age is no barrier to opening up a multi-national sandwich-shop franchise.
4. I'm still hungry. I wonder if my little relatives' shop is still open...?
I've bought quite a few Melissa+Doug toys for him now and find them to be spot on. There's 16 pieces to this sandwich making set which comprise of. . .
1 x burger bun (top+ bottom)
4x slices of bread
1x beef burger
1x green pepper
These all come in a sturdy wooden.box but as others have said, there's no lid!?
As the parts of the sandwich are put together the whole thing is held together by a central velcro piece on each part. So your child can move it without it falling to bits.
The items are easily identifiable being the correct colour and shape. Plenty of scope here for learning food groups, names, colours, counting, food preparation and healthy eating.
This is a really nice set which will take a few knocks and last a long time.
Just need to find a beer and kebab one now for my lad. He's big! :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This sandwich making kit it lovely and each piece Velcro's together nicely. My daughter enjoys having tea parties with this kit she makes sandwiches and burgers all the time. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Tofita
Great item, haven't used yet as purchased as a Christmas gift but everything looks perfect and very quick deliveryPublished 16 days ago by Amazon Customer
What a great fun, my children love making little sandwiches and they have so much fun with it. This little thing can keep them busy for a long time :)Published 18 days ago by osheen
An instant hit with 2 boys that I childmind!!! They were cutting and making dinner straight away. I will be ordering more Melissa and Doug products for my setting.Published 19 days ago by tregster29
My little one loved it, it's great for role play. However there was a v strong paint smell coming from it which makes me not wanting to use it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by S. Jamil
Gorgeous set. My 2 year old loves it! Good quality and long lasting a lot better than the plastic stuff that ends up getting squished.Published 1 month ago by shellx88