on 23 April 2016
These are really good quality and very cute, but unfortunately they are much bigger than I was expecting. The picture was deceiving. Sadly, I'm going to return them as thought they would fit in the palm of my (adult) hand, but the turtle is 4x that big. I love the little sea horse though. My daughter is only 18 months old, so too big for her, but would be great for bigger kids.
on 17 February 2016
Great addition to the creative sand play gift I bought for my grandchildren this Christmas - these delightful little sand moulds were excellent in every respect. Speedy and efficient service by seller.
on 11 October 2012
This was very practical packing wise. My husband said we could have bought something on holiday once we got there but everything I looked at on holiday didn't seem as good quality as these and none of them had 5 pieces. They're very durable and great fun!
on 28 October 2014
Good quality and design (great detail). There is so much fun in the sandpit with these! Lovely colours and made of a very sturdy material.
on 25 August 2016
great quality
on 19 November 2016
Great
on 7 December 2015
great sand toys, lovely bright colours and very good quality
on 27 December 2016
SUPERB ITEM - SUPERB SERVICE - WILL USE AGAIN - A CREDIT TO AMAZON
on 7 February 2015
Bought these for my grandson's birthday. He will have a lot of fun playing with these in his sandpit.
on 18 February 2016
Good quality seaside shape forms, plastic is not cheap looking and feels sturdy. Daughter enjoyed all the shapes. Would highly recommend for the sea creature lovers