Customer reviews

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 31 May 2016
Bought this for my little girls 1st birthday, she absolutely loves it. She's not quite old enough yet to be able to fit the pieces in their correct spaces but she's happy just to play with the colourful animals and learn what they are. The puzzle is very good quality and it would be a lovely present for a child a bit older, say 2 or 3. Recommended.
on 23 May 2016
My son got this puzzle when he was 12 months old from me and fell in love. After a few weeks he was able to do the puzzle by himself. And as he started talking it helped him to learn the names of the animals and their sounds. They hold up great! My little Boo like to put things in his mouth, and this puzzle has taken a beating and still looks good.
on 9 February 2014
on 9 September 2017
My little one liked them. The wood is very solid.My little one loves his new puzzle . 5 *
on 8 February 2016
These are beautifully and sturdily made jigsaws that are great for little hands to hold. My granddaughter loves playing with the animals and now has 2 of the Melissa & Doug jigsaws.
on 30 January 2017
Really chunky puzzle that will last and last. Colours and detailing are great.
on 22 October 2016
Daughter and mummy love the animals in this set. Nice and robust so she can play to her hearts content
on 15 January 2016
I love the Melissa and Doug wooden products, they look good and are a great learning process for my one year old fitting the pieces back into the puzzle and teaching him the animals.
on 4 January 2012
My little girl loves this. She's not really into the puzzle aspect of it yet (under 2 years old), but she loves walking around and playing with the little animals which are nice and chunky, not too thin/flat. It's a sturdy puzzle and I really like the quality. We bought one as a gift recently as well. Very sweet and a great way to learn about animals.
on 21 October 2015
Great puzzle. Well made, good value, bright colours. I love the clunky pieces which stand up and make good play figures of their own. Will definitely buy more like this for my little girl.