on 21 June 2016
The game is good and fun. However, it is absolutely ridiculous that the pen easily goes on clothes and does not wash out. How silly is this in a child's game? My 6 year old grandson opened this for his birthday. As it was his birthday, he was wearing a new shirt which now has ink marks on it which will not wash out. Likewise, I was wearing a white t shirt which now has blue ink marks over it and they haven't washed out. The very nature of the type of pen that it is, makes it very easy to get ink on yourself and on your clothes. Despite a fun game, I am giving this one star because of the permanent pen. So very stupid in a child's game.
on 18 July 2013
This game has been a huge hit with our kids (aged 8, 6, and 4) and was very popular when we had it out with friends. I love that the letters are secured to the board, and the bright, fun design really appeals to the kids.

The only drawbacks are related to the marking pen: the marker doesn't come off the wooden letters/hangman pieces, and the elastic to hold the marker in place is very fiddly for small hands (or even my own.) A clip or something similar would work better to keep the marker in place, and the entire game should have been made with the same erasable surface.

Minor quirks, though - just keep an eye on the marker and tell your kids not to draw on the upper half of the game.
on 6 April 2017
My 5 year old son got this for Christmas and he has played with it so much he has nearly worn away the white board part at the bottom. He even took it to school for his 'show and tell'. He has learnt to search for vowels first to help guessing and it was well worth the money.
on 11 January 2016
Bought as a Christmas present for my 6 year old daughter who loves playing her Dad and I at hangman lol! The game is fantastic!! Christmas day at my parents was many a hangman game played on this! It's been designed perfectly for children and it's been a great buy very good value for money and I am sure it will continue to be.
on 13 August 2017
My little boy loves this and helps to teach him letters and words
on 21 June 2017
Too heavy to take in hand luggage as it is a solid wooden board. Also the elastic is SO tight on the letters, some of them were too hard to turn around with ease.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 March 2017
Excellent game. No pieces to get lost
on 20 May 2017
Great gift for 7 year old boy, so good I bought another one for a different friend. Son spent hours playing with it. Fast delivery, all good.
on 23 February 2015
Great idea and enjoyed by my children
on 22 June 2017
A wonderful game, I bought this for my 2 daughters for on the plane. It's handy as you can't lose any bits.

See one answered question