Price:£3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 25 August 2016
I wanted a bug set to play bug hunting with a toddler and these were just right. They are a good size for a toddler to handle as not too tiny. I looked at other more realistic sets but being scared of spiders wanted to avoid those and the colours of these ones mean that, while we can do a challenging enough bug hunt, we won't loae them in the garden. The game is a great hit with two year old and his friends.

They are sturdy and hardwearing.
on 29 April 2014
Really like the quality of these plastic bugs, they are weightier than some of the cheaper versions which make them more appealing for children. We've already had a lot of interest and fun with them and unlike many of these toys that end up in a box forgotten about!
on 3 March 2014
it is what it says ... a bag with some bugs ... great for imaginative play ... my 3 year old loves to explore and we play with bugs and magnifying glass to make our rainy adventures around the house more interesting
on 20 January 2014
These are brightly coloured, tactile and very attractive to little ones and there are loads of ways to play with them - colour sorting, counting, imaginative play etc. My toddler loves them and I do too!
on 14 June 2015
Fantastic mini-beast collection. Just perfect size for hiding in the garden. Yes, the colour choices are strange but are very useful for learning colours and grouping and matching. My two year old plays with these at least once a day. Brilliant educational play.
on 2 July 2014
Good quality items, my granddaughter who is three has hours of fun playing with these bugs.
on 13 July 2014
good quality
on 14 October 2015
Brought on a whim as my son was going through the "bug stage". Great bag of bugs! He enjoyed them very much. Lost them within hours but what I saw of them they are well designed and hardy
on 20 July 2015
i got these to use as the centre of a pass the parcel. Unisex and compact enough to be wrapped in a million layers (!), both the recipients seemed very happy with their loot. Would recommend!
on 10 January 2015
I got these as stocking fillers for my 2 & 5 year old girls (one got the bugs, the other one the lizards), and they have already played with them a lot.