on 15 May 2017
Great toddler distraction and lots to talk about (animalsnames, animal sounds, colours, counting etc)
Only given 4 stars as some of the catches are quite stiff and need an adult to do it for the toddler.
We took this with us on a long car journey and he spent ages with it!
on 25 January 2017
lovely design, makes your baby's hands stronger and cleverly made. my baby loves this. not for a long time play though, will be played until they get the hang of it and then forgotten. then again after a few days i bring it out from toy bag and then it is loved for like a few minutes. hope you got the idea. good for practice though
on 18 October 2017
Having read reviews I’ve decided to purchase this for a 1 year old for Xmas. It’s looks well made despite other reviews and I think he’ll find it enjoyable despite the 3 yr old rating it gets.
on 23 March 2017
My daughter LOVES this! She is only 16 months but she loves a switch and a button and a hole and a latch etc etc so this is just great! Quite pricey but well made, looks like it will stand the test of time.
on 20 November 2017
I bought this for my 1 year old nephew who adores it! I know it is for older children, but I found with my own children that they grow very quickly and I wanted this present to last.
When I received it, both my children (daughter 6 years old and son 9 years old) were very jealous and wanted to play it stating that they would have loved to have the same!
So maybe 1 year old is a bit too young but I would definitely recommend it for toddler/children aged 2 to 5 (at the very least!).
on 11 December 2017
Bought for my one year old but it was even good for my 3 1/2 year old. The colours and pictures are lovely. It teaches colours, shapes, animals and fine motor skills. Both my boys love it.
on 1 January 2018
Great toy for toddlers I bought it for a 1.5 years old toddler
it can help with fine motor skills, learning colors and learning numbers.
on 13 July 2017
Mellissa and Doug will always
Be a favourite in my house and always keeps my sons entertained for hours
on 22 October 2017
This item appears to be of high quality. However, as it is a Christmas present for my grandson, I am unable to comment further. As he loves to investigate everything I am sure he will love it.
on 2 December 2017
This you is great for writing on those motor skills. My son loves opening the doors and revealing the animals underneath. It's a great way to work on colours, animals and numbers as well.