Colour: Girls Ballerina with Ballet Shoes|Change

on 14 June 2016
Really special and so beautiful for the price. I wasn't expecting much considering how cheap it was but even the packaging, I love. It's a gorgeous, stylish pink box and it really adds to the product, making it feel very special.

Sometimes, we forget that simple gifts like this can mean the most. I bought this for my nice in order to put a locket inside, that I bought her for her holy communion. I opened the box and the ballerina started twirling, the music began to play and I was instantly taken back to my childhood. I felt like a little girl again. So magical. Every little girl deserves one of these in their bedroom, buy this NOW!
review image
on 10 January 2017
The ballerina is decidedly masculine in features, with weirdly dark eyebrows but that didn't deter my 5 year old neice who played with this constantly on Christmas Day! It's a fairly nice box for the price and kind of cute.
on 2 May 2014
My 7year old granddaughter has one. My 2year old kepted playing with it, so I decided to get her one for Christmas, she loves the turning Ballerina, she plays with it most days, and hums along with the tune. I would recommend this to any age of child. Also the price is excellent for such a pretty looking box.
on 17 October 2013
This jewellery box is just fabulous. Beautifully made will last for years. Photos can't do it justice. Bought for a 4 year old and she was over the moon with it. So gorgeous it would grace any dressing table for all ages. Very highly recommended. Prompt delivery good seller.
on 28 December 2016
Great sized box for the price. My 3 year old absolutely loves it. The ballerina seems slightly flimsy on the spring inside but it's withstanding constant opening and closing so she is sturdier than she looks. May buy this for my other daughter too!
on 12 October 2016
Lovely little box well made although the bottom could of been finished a bit better theres dints in the bottom where it looks like it had been pushed up but saying that you don't see that part the rest of the box is great lovely colours music plays really well it's deep so can fit quite abit in came on time fast delivery a lovely little girl is going to love this
on 20 December 2016
Ordered for my granddaughter aged 5 years. She loves ballet and loves opening the lid and dancing around the living room practicing her routines. Perfect gift
on 23 April 2017
I bought this for my youngest Granddaughter who's 5 in June,perfect as got the older ones more grown up designs as much older she asked for her own this is perfect being musical & a bellerinadancing inside she will love it on her birthday 😊😊
on 2 November 2016
Not great quality and front locking mechanism was not fitted correctly but we managed to do a repair as we needed it as a present.
on 17 December 2012
bought for our 9 year old grand daughter. She was thrilled and could not wait to start putting all her treasured things into it. It arrived quickly and undamaged.