|Price:||£12.87 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Black Bonded Leather Jewellery Roll
- Features an earring storage strip and a bracelet/necklace storage strip. There are two zipped pockets for the storage of those essential pieces.
- Also included is a detachable zipped case fastened with two press studs to the roll for the storage of larger items.
- The whole piece is securely fastened with a buckle press stud fastening.
- 20 cm wide x 35 cm high when open and when rolled it measures 20 cm wide x 9 cm in diameter approximately.
|Brand Name||Mele & Co|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Red Leather Jewellery Roll by Mele
Product Size: 20 cm | 9 cm | 9 cm
Product Weight: 241 grams | Shipping Weight: 221 grams
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Clasp is a bit cheap but the product is exactly as described, and totally worth the money paidPublished 4 months ago by BD
Lovely jewellery roll with various compartments/sections for rings, earrings, etc. Nice colour and style.Published 6 months ago by ali
Pleased with this item. Holds a lot of jewellery and has compartments for various items of jewellery, I.e., rings, earrings, necklaces and bracelets. Great item for holidays. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Treacle
I use for taking jewellery on holiday, keeps everything safe and in one placePublished 9 months ago by chris orrell