Meinl CAJ3BMBM Cajon Makah Burl with Bag - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Meinl String Wooden Frontplate Cajon. MEINL Cajons feature a built in adjustable sizzle effect. Strings which touch the frontplate on the inside and span from top to bottom, deliver a sensitive rattle that can be adjusted to fit various musical applications. The patented integrated string mute system controls the tension of the strings and ensures a dry and crisp sizzle effect. Material: Frontplate: Makah-Burl or Birch Resonating body: Rubber Wood (Hevea brasiliensis Muell.-Arg.) Features: Adjustable top corners Adjustbale sizzle effect, Integrated string mute system Padded sitting surface Wide sound options Birch for new sound colour Includes: Professional Cajon Bag made out of heavy duty padded nylon Allen wrench Finish: Matte
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
- Reasonably priced
- snare and bass sounds okay
- The snare had a nasty loud vibration which ringed after the Cajon was hit. Had to remedy this by putting a couple of pieces of stick tape on the "string" (which is essentially a long metal spring)
- There was a big air bubble in the middle of the seat cushion, which indicated that it was just simply glued on
- The inside of the cajon had streaks of glue running down the side
- A small dent on the front
Overall the cajon plays fine after some minor touching up. But if I could make my choice again I probably would have gone with another brand.