- Platform: Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Software Download
Sid Meier's Civilization V Gold Edition [Online Game Code]
|All prices include VAT.|
- BELIEVABLE WORLD: Immerse yourself in a world with a limitless variety of vast, realistic and diverse landscapes to claim as your own.
- HUGE BATTLES: Wars between empires feel massive with armies spreading across the landscape. The addition of ranged bombardment challenges you to develop clever new strategies to guarantee victory on the battlefield.
- DIPLOMACY: Negotiate with some of history's most cunning rulers, each with a well-crafted plan for victory. City States will present a new diplomatic battleground on which the major powers of the world will vie for supremacy.
- MULTIPLAYER: Civilization V brings community to the forefront, allowing you to compete with other players around the world and providing endless ways to rule them all.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- Supported OS: Mac Mountain Lion Mac Lion Mac Snow Leopard
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual Core)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Disk: 8 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800, 9600, GT 120, 320M, 330M, 640M, 650M, 660MX, 675MX, 680MX ATI Radeon HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6490, HD 6630, HD 6750, HD 6770, HD 6970
- Additional Requirements: NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported by Civilization V: Gold Edition • Intel HD Graphics 3000,4000 • Intel Integrated GMA 950 • Intel Integrated x3100 • ATI RADEON HD 2400 NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive) Other Requirements: Initial installation requires one-time Internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client. Internet Connection and acceptance of Steam Subscriber Agreement required for activation. See www.steampowered.com/agreement for details
Steam account required for game activation and installation
Top Customer Reviews
As for the game. Its very fun, even in single player, and the hotseat version is good fun when your with your friends. Multiplayer over the internet can also be lots of fun with friends too. I recommenced this game to all my friends, as it is very fun and full of strategy (which I like).
Many times I have double crossed friends which usually resulted in utter chaos in the battlefield. The entire game changes when a former friend turns his entire goal to revenge and utter destruction of your civilization all because your annexed that sweet city with all the wheat around it that so happened to be his.
Always heck your back, there are no friends in civilizations.
Game-play is excellent, direction and ideals of your empire are yours to decide. Will you be an autocratic totalitarian empire who worships the god of Tea or a free-loving commy scumbag? All possibilities are there for the deciding to reveal.
Good graphics, games can span weeks on some settings and maps and feeling the utter hatred of some random dude from across the continent in an online game can be very fulfilling.
Be warned... I say again it's, very, very addictive! No 2 games are ever the same with many civilizations to chose from, each with their own unique traits.
got it in seconds and now have it downloaded
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great game can't stop playing just keeps you wanting to take that move to see what's there or to finish a battle off its greatPublished on 22 Mar. 2014 by simon fishleigh
This is a really good game, its perfect for its genre but for some strange reason i cant get in to it as much as i want to. Read morePublished on 4 Mar. 2014 by Pouya
Great gameplay, visuals and enemy AI. Even though it's great I'd recommend getting Brave New World to add on to this game. It adds so much more.Published on 29 Jan. 2014 by Richard