- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Meglio - EVA Foam Roller - Perfect for Muscle Massage after Fitness Workouts, Running & Cycling – Target Back, Calf & Hamstring Pain - Includes Exercise Guide
- PREMIUM HIGH DENSITY FOAM ROLLER - Meglio's High Density Foam Roller has a unique surface circler surface pattern which helps target deep tissue massage. The High Density Foam Roller will help your muscles recover a lot faster than the normal High Density Foam Rollers when using it after your fitness workouts.
- RELIEVE JOINT & MUSCLE PAIN - If you are suffering from sore muscles after fitness workouts then Meglio's High Density Foam Roller is the perfect recovery tool to relieve sore muscles and help your muscles feel back to normal selves quickly! Especially after a long cardio session and also after leg day!
- DURABLE & DESIGNED TO LAST! - At Meglio product quality is our Number priority. This is why we have made the High Density Foam Roller has been made to withstand everyday use. The Meglio High Density Foam Roller will last you a lifetime!
- IMPROVE FLEXIBILITY & RANGE OF MOTION - Meglio supplies many Physiotherapies across the United Kingdom with many rehabilitation products and the Meglio High Density Foam Roller is a product that is highly recommended by physiotherapists to be used during rehabilitation recovery!
- FREE EXERCISE GUIDE INCLUDED - Need Ideas on how to use a High Density Foam? Both Meglio 45cm & 90cm High Density Foam Roller includes an exercise guide which offers a few ways that you can use the Foam Roller. The target muscle groups the exercise guides will help you with are Quads, Calf, Glutes, Hamstring, Lats & Back.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Why a Meglio High Density Foam Roller?
At Meglio our goal is to help you with your fitness goals. We are a UK based company that has created a range of first class fitness products to help you improve your performance and recover faster. Meglio top priority is creating products at a high quality and to make sure products last as long as possible.
Meglio High Density Foam Roller Includes an Exercise Guide!
Both Meglio 45cm & 90cm High Density Foam Roller includes an exercise guide which offers a few ways that you can use the Foam Roller. The target muscle groups the exercise guides will help you with are Quads, Calf, Glutes, Hamstring, Lats & Back.
Feel The Benefits Straight Away! The Meglio high quality High Density Foam Roller puts an end to muscular aches and pains – it can be used during or after a work out to aid recovery and rehabilitation. Our foam rollers have the ideal density to perform an effective muscle massage and are made to last.
Why Should You Use a Foam Roller? The High Density Foam Roller not only helps relieve knots and tight spots, but also helps increase blood flow to the soft tissue. This can help improve your recovery time after an injury. Our high density roller is used to relieve pain from larger muscle areas due to its larger surface area and can be used for your Hips, Calves, IT Band, Hamstrings, Back, Quad and Shoulders. The user slowly rolls over the roller targeting the affected area for 30 – 60 seconds. The Foam Roller can be used for as little as ten minutes a day to help improve tightness, meaning it can easily be integrated as part of your pre workout recovery
Customers who bought this item also bought
208 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 208 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
pretty satisfied with the product. it is quite firm but it does the job.
When rolling your calves on it, do that gently, that can be quite painful
depending on how much downward pressure you put down and all in all
impressed with it. I know there are cheaper options but bought this
product based on other reviewers so happy with my decision.