- Save 5% on SANNCE 8+4+1T camera system when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items SANNCE cctv system offered by ANNKE Security Technology. Enter code PQGMIJWD at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £35.00 when you spend £800.00 or more on ANNKE 1080P/720P/WIFI Products offered by ANNKE Security Technology. Enter code NCBALZ6P at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £20.00 when you spend £500.00 or more on ANNKE 1080P/720P/WIFI Products offered by ANNKE Security Technology. Enter code 7BZA7U2E at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £10.00 when you spend £300.00 or more on ANNKE 1080P/720P/WIFI Products offered by ANNKE Security Technology. Enter code 9OSDKE87 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 30% on SANNCE 1080P White IPC when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items SANNCE cctv system offered by ANNKE Security Technology. Enter code QJ9G7APX at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 30% on SANNCE1080P Black IPC when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items SANNCE cctv system offered by ANNKE Security Technology. Enter code UACEPEOR at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on SANNCE Latest 1080P Panoramic IPC when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items SANNCE & ANNKE CCTV offered by ANNKE Security Technology. Enter code K5S5VWQK at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
[Updated 1920*1080p] Sannce 4CH 1080P sPoE NVR HD Video CCTV System Kit w/ 4 1080P 2.0 Megapixels Indoor/ Outdoor Night Vision Security Camera+ 1TB 3.5 Professional HDD (Power Over Ethernet, e-Cloud, Motion Detect, Email Alert, Smartphone Scan QR Code Quick Remote Access)
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- SANNCE's super 1080P HD Real-Time poe recording system--- Capture crisp high quality HD 1920x1080p resolution cctv video, four times higher resolution than standard analog cameras.DHCP,DNS,PPPOE,etc.
- Day and night full day monitoring - Each IP camera houses 36 premium IR LEDs inside of it and is capable of recording up 100ft / 30M super long Night Vision with Auto IR-Cut Switch.
- Motion detection Exceptionally Timely alarm - timely alarm by e-mail whenever there is emergency. Keep your home and property safe all the time.
- Quick Remote Access - Connect your tablet or Smartphone to your IP cameras or NVR with Annke free app via QR Code Scan, available for both Android and iOS devices.day, night, indoor or outdoor.
- Simplified Power over Ethernet - True PoE technology, a single network cable directly connects each IP camera to the NVR, supplying both power and video signal. No more video cable is needed.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
SANNCE 4CH 1080P PoE NVR HD Security Camera System w/ 4 2.1 Megapixels 1920*1080P Weatherproof CCTV Bullet Camera
SANNCE 4-Channel Professional 1080P PoE NVR HD Security Camera System with 4 Indoor/ Outdoor Night Vision 1080P CCTV Cameras
* This revolutionary and easy to install 1080P HD surveillance system is ideal for home and business security. High definition image sensors, premium lens and advanced image processing technology pave the way for stunning and crisp 1080P videos. Smooth and clear on-screen movements make sure you can monitor your place in real-time and never miss a beat.
* New cornerstone in consumer market for private security technology: revolutional 1080P HD resolution, POE Technology, multiple recording modes, advanced motion detection, Email alert, weatherproof, night vision, QR-Code scan, remote web browser & smartphone viewing and exceptional long distance transmit range.
* The latest P2P cloud service technology offers you easier access to the security system anytime at anyplace. The only thing you have to do is connect your NVR to Internet, installing our free app via scanning QR code.
* Literally simplified the installation and reduced costs with POE Technology (Power over Ethernet), this POE camera uses one network cable to both provide power supply and transmit video signals, just simply plug in NVR, connect cameras to NVR with provided cables, your system will automatically begin recording video. Everyone can DIY.
* Video compression: H.264
* Video Resolution: 4CH 1080P@25fps, 1920×1080P & Playback: 1CH 1080P
* Backup mode: Network, U-disk, USB burner, SATA burner
* Video input/ Video output: 4CH POE-net ports / 1CH VGA, 1CH HDMI
* Interface: 2* USB 2.0, 1* RJ45 (10M/100M) for network adaptive, 1* RS485 for PTZ control
* HDD: 1*SATA port (Max up to 4TB HDD, HDD not included)
* Lens: 3.6MM wide angle lens up to 70 degree viewing angle
* Night vision: 36 infrared LEDs with IR-Cut Filter up to 100ft/ 30M IR distance
Our smart kit included:
1 * 4CH 1080P NVR, 1TB Surveillance Hard Drive included
4 * 1080P Day/Night IP Network Cameras with Screws
2 * 25M + 2 * 15M Camera Cables
1 * Remote Control + 1 * USB Mouse
1 * CD + User Manual
1 * DC Power Adapter
View Your World in High Definition
Crisp and Smooth 1080P Footage
Monitor your property like never before with 1080P high clarity system, Camera engineered with premium lens are capatable of bringing true-to-life color and smooth movements on beautiful screen.
No need to lean in, strech forward or strain your eyes, all thrown into the camera's eyes will be presented to you in super clarity that nothing will be left into the imagination.
Night vision is also spectacular with those equipped infrared LEDs which are automatically activated when the light illumination is low. Just stay assured and enjoy a sound sleep every night knowing that you have vigilant eyes to help you monitoring on thing you care most
Clister-Free Installation with POE Power over Ethernet Technology
To make installation and cluster-free, we apply the cutting-edge Power over Ethernet technology to the system. There is only a single Ethernet cable runs between each camera and the NVR, and this Ethernet cable transmits video signal and powers the camera. In that way, you don't have to waste money on extension power cable and never will you have to try hard to find sockets where you want to get the cameras installed. With this POE technology, you'll find installation a total breeze and you can even do it yourself without a professional's help.
Quick Remote Access - Connect your tablet or Smartphone to your system with Sannce free app via QR Code Scan.
Easy Remote Accrss
See things happen when they are happening no matter where you are. With the free and easy-to-use app. you can access the live monitoring video wherever and whenever you want on your Android and IOS devices.
Motion Detection Alarm
Customize your own motion detection area to specify on those easy-to-be-invaded regions, so that you can get timely imfformed by email when unexpected movement are detected. Be always in the know even you're thousands of miles away.
Just bring on the furious snow, strong wind and heavy rain. Our camera are durable enough to withstand whatever Mother Nature throws at them. Your property is always under reliable monitoring of the IP66 weatherproof cameras.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Before i started to install i had already watched a few videos online so knew the best way to check all was working and don't forget to turn the lights off and make the room dark to test the night vision.
Ran a power source to where i was leaving the unit and then looked at where to install cameras for full coverage. Only advice i would give is to make a template as its hard to hold the camera up a ladder and mark up where to drill. So holes in a piece of cardboard made life easier to mark up. Installed all 3 (only wanted to use 3) and then went into the attic to start running the cables, Made a makeshift Cable rod from a washing pole to help push wires to roof line so i could pull the wires through and plugged them all in. Panicked at first as it took a few minutes to load up all the images then went outside and adjusted all the camera's so they were pointing in the right direction. Looks great and can see them glowing red at night which will deter thieves even more.
So in a nutshell really easy system to set up and from start to finish took me less than 4 hours to install.
Tips would be to check before installing as you don't want to do it all to find out its not working.
Make a template for drilling the holes so you don't have to lump a camera up a ladder to make up.
Don't under estimate the cable length, 15 and 25 meters are very long! I have a few cables to tie up to make neater.
only dislike would be the sticker given is to big for the window so going to request a smaller one.
Excuse pictures is a lot clearer in real life and on a HD TV.
Camera quality is fine for what I need it for, but the motion detection can be fiddly to set up and it would be nice to see an updated user interface to make thing easier. Night ir is good giving a reasonable 20-30 meters.
The supplied USB mouse is rubbish but had a spare one so not too bothered by this.
Overall quite happy with the system.
One thing I would note, despite setting the NVR to overwrite once disk full, I came home to find the NVR shouting at me because of disk full. I rebooted and went through the setup again only to find that NVR no longer recognised the HDD installed. Long story short, i removed cover and physically disconnected drive, booted, shutdown, reconnected drive, rebooted and the system saw the HDD once more. I have since set shorter recording on motion times and set the "auto maintain" to reboot and wipe the disk after 31 days.
I logged a call to Sannce but only got a default "can you advise serial number" and "date of purchase" etc.. which is frankly not want you want hear if you have no recording function. One of their sollutions is to fit another HDD which I didnt have, so again not much use. I think its worth buying a hot spare HDD but be warned the documentation specifies a 5400rpm drive not the fast and more modern 7200rpm.
Its a good system, but you need to consider camera placement and angle, I have noticed things like the low setting sun during the winter months adds glare to the point that you cant really view any detail. Street lights can be an issue if the camera is pointed at them too directly. Motion detect in my instance needed to be set to highest, else you catch the back of the postman going up the path not coming down it...
One more note is that the IR nightvision is very good, too good in some cases. The brightness is tricky to adjust and if someone stands right in front of the camera at the back door, its hard to see anything other than a bright white face. Whilst you can easily pick out a number plate from a fair distance during the day, at night, the cars number plate light reflects back to the camera rendering the number plate completely unreadable even at close range. I doubt that unless you buy a professional kit for several thousand you can avoid this but its worth mentioning. There is obviously a way that speed cameras flash at night that provides a clear number plate reading but Ive yet to find it on a home system.
For the money I think its a very good system, however, this is the first cctv I have ever installed so have nothing to compare against. Would recommend, but be prepared to need to fiddle to suit your own needs.
Most recent customer reviews