- Save £35.00 when you spend £800.00 or more on ANNKE 1080P/720P/WIFI Products offered by ANNKE Security Technology. Enter code NCBALZ6P at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £20.00 when you spend £500.00 or more on ANNKE 1080P/720P/WIFI Products offered by ANNKE Security Technology. Enter code 7BZA7U2E at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £10.00 when you spend £300.00 or more on ANNKE 1080P/720P/WIFI Products offered by ANNKE Security Technology. Enter code 9OSDKE87 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
[Updated 1920*1080p] Sannce 4CH 1080P sPoE NVR HD Video CCTV System Kit w/ 4 1080P 2.0 Megapixels Indoor/ Outdoor Night Vision Security Camera+ 1TB 3.5 Professional HDD (Power Over Ethernet, e-Cloud, Motion Detect, Email Alert, Smartphone Scan QR Code Quick Remote Access)
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- SANNCE's super 1080P HD Real-Time poe recording system--- Capture crisp high quality HD 1920x1080p resolution cctv video, four times higher resolution than standard analog cameras.DHCP,DNS,PPPOE,etc.
- Day and night full day monitoring - Each IP camera houses 36 premium IR LEDs inside of it and is capable of recording up 100ft / 30M super long Night Vision with Auto IR-Cut Switch.
- Motion detection Exceptionally Timely alarm - timely alarm by e-mail whenever there is emergency. Keep your home and property safe all the time.
- Quick Remote Access - Connect your tablet or Smartphone to your IP cameras or NVR with Annke free app via QR Code Scan, available for both Android and iOS devices.day, night, indoor or outdoor.
- Simplified Power over Ethernet - True PoE technology, a single network cable directly connects each IP camera to the NVR, supplying both power and video signal. No more video cable is needed.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
SANNCE 4CH 1080P PoE NVR HD Security Camera System w/ 4 2.1 Megapixels 1920*1080P Weatherproof CCTV Bullet Camera
* This revolutionary and easy to install 1080P HD surveillance system is ideal for home and business security. High definition image sensors, premium lens and advanced image processing technology pave the way for stunning and crisp 1080P videos. Smooth and clear on-screen movements make sure you can monitor your place in real-time and never miss a beat.
* New cornerstone in consumer market for private security technology: revolutional 1080P HD resolution, POE Technology, multiple recording modes, advanced motion detection, Email alert, weatherproof, night vision, QR-Code scan, remote web browser & smartphone viewing and exceptional long distance transmit range.
* The latest P2P cloud service technology offers you easier access to the security system anytime at anyplace. The only thing you have to do is connect your NVR to Internet, installing our free app via scanning QR code.
* Literally simplified the installation and reduced costs with POE Technology (Power over Ethernet), this POE camera uses one network cable to both provide power supply and transmit video signals, just simply plug in NVR, connect cameras to NVR with provided cables, your system will automatically begin recording video. Everyone can DIY.
SANNCE Complete 1080p HD home video monitoring system for your home and business.
* Video compression: H.264
* Video Resolution: 4CH 1080P@25fps, 1920×1080P & Playback: 1CH 1080P
* Backup mode: Network, U-disk, USB burner, SATA burner
* Video input/ Video output: 4CH POE-net ports / 1CH VGA, 1CH HDMI
* Interface: 2* USB 2.0, 1* RJ45 (10M/100M) for network adaptive, 1* RS485 for PTZ control
* HDD: 1*SATA port (Max up to 4TB HDD, HDD not included)
* Lens: 3.6MM wide angle lens up to 70 degree viewing angle
* Night vision: 36 infrared LEDs with IR-Cut Filter up to 100ft/ 30M IR distance
Our smart kit included:
1 * 4CH 1080P NVR, 1TB Surveillance Hard Drive included
4 * 1080P Day/Night IP Network Cameras with Screws
2 * 25M + 2 * 15M Camera Cables
1 * Remote Control + 1 * USB Mouse
1 * CD + User Manual
1 * DC Power Adapter
Protect your world by owing the revolutionary POE 1080P video security system.
This 1080P true POE security system is designed for easy do-it-yourself installation. In this kit, you'll find the basic components and essential accessories you need in hooking them up. The installation process can be quite easy, a single network cable directly connects each IP camera to the NVR, supplying both power and video signal, no more video cable is needed. Now, roll up your sleeves and get it setup in your house without any help from professionals and take full control of your house.
Intuitive User Interface
For users from the PC side, we also provide highcompatible software. Install it on your computer and acquire a better way to monitor. The user interface of the software is designed to be intuitive and easy-to-use. For example, the timeline at the bottom of the screen allows you to jump to any moment of the video smoothly.
Day and Night Surveillance
Our 1080P bullet cameras feature a 3.6mm lens for 70 degree viewing angle, equipped 36 high-intensity IR-LEDs for 30m night vision. The cameras' infrared mode is automatically activated in low lighting conditions, and with uncompressed signal transmission, which delivers realtime, highly reliable video security without loss or delay, any intruder unfortunate enough to cross paths with your 1080P system will be captured in detail.
Quick Remote Access - Connect your tablet or Smartphone to your system with Sannce free app via QR Code Scan.
Free and Easy Remote Viewing
We provide free and easy-to-use app for your smartphone, tablet and computer, so that you can monitor your home and office remotely from anywhere in the world. With this app, you’ll see whatever the cameras see in real-time and have full control over the recordings. Only 3 simple steps are needed to get remote access: scan the QR-code to download the app, install the app to your mobile devices and start remote viewing. This function allows you to have your security system at your fingertips.
Smart Motion Detection
This motion-activated email alert function allows you to always stay connected to all the unexpected movements happened in your house. An immediate alarming email will be sent to your inbox when activity is detected by any of the cameras to let you see exactly what happened. You'll always be the first to know when things happened, so that effective measures can be taken before it is too late. You could choose motion detect recording mode to save your hard drive space to extend the recording period.
All-Season Weatherproof Cameras
Whether it is a torrential downpour or a heavy snowstorm, the IP66 heavy-duty weatherproof and dustproof cameras will stick to their position and record the most clear and fluent video for you. Install the cameras wherever you need them most, both indoors and outdoors, and let them keep the entire house under protection. Never worry about what Mother Nature brings, rain, storm, snow or sleet, cameras will always be there with you when you need them.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Before i started to install i had already watched a few videos online so knew the best way to check all was working and don't forget to turn the lights off and make the room dark to test the night vision.
Ran a power source to where i was leaving the unit and then looked at where to install cameras for full coverage. Only advice i would give is to make a template as its hard to hold the camera up a ladder and mark up where to drill. So holes in a piece of cardboard made life easier to mark up. Installed all 3 (only wanted to use 3) and then went into the attic to start running the cables, Made a makeshift Cable rod from a washing pole to help push wires to roof line so i could pull the wires through and plugged them all in. Panicked at first as it took a few minutes to load up all the images then went outside and adjusted all the camera's so they were pointing in the right direction. Looks great and can see them glowing red at night which will deter thieves even more.
So in a nutshell really easy system to set up and from start to finish took me less than 4 hours to install.
Tips would be to check before installing as you don't want to do it all to find out its not working.
Make a template for drilling the holes so you don't have to lump a camera up a ladder to make up.
Don't under estimate the cable length, 15 and 25 meters are very long! I have a few cables to tie up to make neater.
only dislike would be the sticker given is to big for the window so going to request a smaller one.
Excuse pictures is a lot clearer in real life and on a HD TV.
Reading on the forums it would seem a lot of people are having this issue, Sannce email support is not the best and they do not seem to know what the issue is. I recommended this system to a family member who is now also having the same issue.
Unfortunately at the moment I can not recommend this product and I would say look for another system.
Edited 24 July 2017
Sannce have corrected the problem on there server and also sent me a replacement NVR for free. I can confirm that the system has been up and running and working well.
Now the issues have been fixed I can fully recommend this system.
One thing I would note, despite setting the NVR to overwrite once disk full, I came home to find the NVR shouting at me because of disk full. I rebooted and went through the setup again only to find that NVR no longer recognised the HDD installed. Long story short, i removed cover and physically disconnected drive, booted, shutdown, reconnected drive, rebooted and the system saw the HDD once more. I have since set shorter recording on motion times and set the "auto maintain" to reboot and wipe the disk after 31 days.
I logged a call to Sannce but only got a default "can you advise serial number" and "date of purchase" etc.. which is frankly not want you want hear if you have no recording function. One of their sollutions is to fit another HDD which I didnt have, so again not much use. I think its worth buying a hot spare HDD but be warned the documentation specifies a 5400rpm drive not the fast and more modern 7200rpm.
Its a good system, but you need to consider camera placement and angle, I have noticed things like the low setting sun during the winter months adds glare to the point that you cant really view any detail. Street lights can be an issue if the camera is pointed at them too directly. Motion detect in my instance needed to be set to highest, else you catch the back of the postman going up the path not coming down it...
One more note is that the IR nightvision is very good, too good in some cases. The brightness is tricky to adjust and if someone stands right in front of the camera at the back door, its hard to see anything other than a bright white face. Whilst you can easily pick out a number plate from a fair distance during the day, at night, the cars number plate light reflects back to the camera rendering the number plate completely unreadable even at close range. I doubt that unless you buy a professional kit for several thousand you can avoid this but its worth mentioning. There is obviously a way that speed cameras flash at night that provides a clear number plate reading but Ive yet to find it on a home system.
For the money I think its a very good system, however, this is the first cctv I have ever installed so have nothing to compare against. Would recommend, but be prepared to need to fiddle to suit your own needs.
Camera quality is fine for what I need it for, but the motion detection can be fiddly to set up and it would be nice to see an updated user interface to make thing easier. Night ir is good giving a reasonable 20-30 meters.
The supplied USB mouse is rubbish but had a spare one so not too bothered by this.
Overall quite happy with the system.
Most recent customer reviews