on 25 March 2013
great delivery service turn up when expected.

My daughter loves the Smurfs and this was a nice size for her the assmebly is simple but that not how shes plays it, it now more like a mini dolls house.
on 27 December 2011
I bought this, along withh other smurfs mega bloks sets for my daughter for christmas, she was very excited, that was until we opened the box, if this is mega bloks, the my hands have grown!!!!!! There are so many small bits with all these sets that they can never be put together without them falling apart as soon as you add another piece. This playset, along with all the other smurfs sets need to be avoided at all costs, this is not what i would expect from a brand such as this. My other daughter has the yo gabba gabba mega bloks sets and she still plays with them three years on, I couldn't see my youngest playing with this at all, it is too fiddly and not sturdy enough for it ever to be played with, very very disappointed!!!!!!!!!!
on 14 January 2013
had to return as description was misleading. thought the blocks would be much bigger than they were. Fault of the manufacturer calling them 'Mega Bloks' - misleading
on 28 September 2011
My grandson was very excited receiving this toy particularly as it had Papa Smurf enclosed. It seemed to be one of his favourite birthday presents
on 16 September 2011
I bought this item for my 4yr old son who loves the Smurfs. He loves the figures that come with it but cant ususally be bothered to put the playhouse together every time he plays with it. There are lots of tiny bits which are very easy to loose. I wouldnt buy another but my son does love it!
on 31 January 2013
Ordered this for my son's birthday and was very disappointed as was he. There was a large piece missing and the other parts are very small and fiddly to assemble and not great to play with.
on 13 January 2012
Not a brilliant set, bought this along with Smurfette set and both fall apart everytime my daughter touches them so she got fed up and just plays with characters now!
on 9 October 2013
Excellent product, compatible with lego as a standard fitting, finished well, my daughter loves them! Excellent value for money. Shipping integrated and timely
on 7 August 2012
This is a really good toy. I reccomend it for huge smurf fan's and collecters.
Over all another amazing toy.
on 10 January 2016