- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Meeting the Needs of Your Most Able Pupils in Religious Education (The Gifted and Talented Series) Paperback – 13 Dec 2007
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dilwyn Hunt has worked as a specialist RE adviser in Birmingham and Dudley in the West Midlands and has a wide range of teaching experience. He is currently a Schools improvement Officer with responsibility for Gifted and Talented pupils.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Philosophy of Education
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching of Specific Subjects
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > SEN Teaching > Gifted Children
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Christian Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies