Meenee Wireless Bluetooth Laser Mouse - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 1 year warranty
- Fully wireless freedom. Perfect companion to meenee laptops
- Windows, Linux and Mac - "plug" and play
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Stylish, slim design. Works on virtually any surface
Customers Also Shopped For
- Power off the mouse (i.e. take out the batteries) - Initiate BT search - Power on the mouse and press the connect key (bear in mind that from this point, mouse will go back to standby mode after 10 seconds and if you click "connect" key, it will not function). - Your device should at this stage pair with the active mouse Note for Mac buyers: When installing this mouse, turn the bluetooth option on. Then go to system preferences and search for the mouse via the 'Mouse' option.
1x meenee MB1
Top Customer Reviews
At this price, not worth the lost time to walk down to the post office and return to the seller. I'll chalk this debacle up to experience. Caveat Emptor.
It would have been be OK if I did not have any kids or travelled with laptop everywhere, it works fine but feels cheap and broke too easily.
After spending a lot of time researching bluetooth I see that it's not always the most ideal wireless connection.. However, after reading several posts from google on using bluetooth devices, I decided to give this mouse another go. First I downloaded the very latest bluetooth for my particular device. Remember to find out exactly which bluetooth wireless device you have including it's model number.. After doing that (windows 7 or 8), you have to go to your Bluetooth configuration screen. Just type "Bluetooth" at the start, etc. You'll see "add bluetooth device". it should automatically start searching.. if not just select add new device.
this is the tricky part. click your mouse buttons or move it around and keep it functioning until you see that it's disovered your mouse. on the screen, click next until you're prompted for a passcode. Don't worry about that.. almost every mouse requires 0000 as standard. but before you hit enter.. press the little tiny button on the bottom of the mouse with a pen. then hit enter and leave the mouse alone. it should connect perfectly. I say "SHOULD.Read more ›
Admittedly it does feel a bit cheap/plasticky, so not sure how long it would last, but haven't been able to test it out due to it not pairing to my laptop.
I followed all instructions, and searched the Internet for solutions, even e-mailing the supplier direct. However I didn't receive a reply (unless it was caught by spam), and so have no option but to return this item.
For reference, I'm running Mac OS 10.7 (description does mention it is Mac compatible, but not which version).
Do not be fooled
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I hate it. I dont even know where that is now.... because I never bothered to use it. waste of money....Published 14 months ago by NFS63
This is a good quality laser mouse though a bit overpriced. It looks smart at your desk and hence deserve a bit extra for a good look. Works well with my MS Windows 8. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Igor Vos
I got this mouse as a an alternative to my "Trust" mini mouse. Overall fine, just the buttons are a bit sticky.Published on 2 Jun. 2014 by Probably
This product was great but I have dropped it two stars because it had a glitter tint to it. I was expecting it to be just black (as it was also a gift for a male! Read morePublished on 27 Feb. 2014 by Kate