on 28 December 2010
An excellent book, just what I was looking for. Having lived in Crete for the past 5 years I have never managed to find a book specifically about growing organic vegetables in a Mediterranean climate. This is a well written and informative guide to any vegetable gardener living in a warm climate. I received this book last summer and have had great success with all of the growing methods tried to date.The three sisters produced an amazing crop of corn and my cauliflowers grown with peas are the best ever, next week we plant potatoes with basil leaves.
10 people found this helpful
on 8 November 2013
Nice book very well laid out. Interesting, full of good ideas and fairly informative, would have liked more information on the care of fruit trees and their problems thats what I bought it for.
on 17 October 2014
Good, practical advice and written in a nice encouraging and friendly style. Full marks!
on 12 January 2017
perfect
on 23 April 2013
This book is well written with beautiful photographs, which I found both useful and inspirational. The descriptions are clear and practical for even complete beginners. The author covers everything you need to know to create and maintain your kitchen garden. Well worth the money.
on 26 February 2014
It's an Ok read, nothing actually wrong with it but I can't say it gave me a lot that was new
on 16 October 2014
Good quality product, well laid out
on 16 April 2011
This book is informative but practical and is a perfect guide to growing vegetables and fruit in a Med type climate. I am expecting to get good results this year and increasingly over the coming years. The book will be a constant companion. Well written and logical.
3 people found this helpful
on 31 December 2012
Bought for me and my partner, as we are moving to Spain, to go self sufficient.
Got great ideas and tips, very informative.
on 11 December 2015
No problem at all to send a book all the way from USA to Sweden, Thank you very much!