on 8 July 2014
I purchased this book after my doctor recommended that I try the Mediterranean for my high cholesterol. I had heard about the diet but really didn’t understand how it worked until I read this extremely informative book. This book explains how the diet works, its benefits, which foods to avoid and which foods you should eat. It is very easy to follow and even includes a detailed meal plan! I have been following the plan for the last three days and already feel so much better. The recipes are delicious and very easy to make. This is a great book for anyone interested in learning more about this wonderful diet plan.
on 14 July 2016
The Mediterranean eating diet is a generally regarded and very acclaimed diet in view of the sustenance and ways of life regular to the general population of Greece, Crete, and seaside Italy.The Mediterranean Diet will demonstrate to you eating standards to enhance your wellbeing and converse malady with straightforward & simple directions for coordinating Mediterranean diet into your ordinary life. With The Mediterranean Diet, you can at long last get in shape for all time while eating foods you really appreciate.
on 16 August 2014
I have not read the book yet, but my partner has. She found it very American, so some ingredients would not be easily available in England. I will get round to reading it, but her view has rather put me off.
on 10 December 2014
Full of typos, very, very poor grammar, masses of duplicated text. Dreadful.