on 1 August 2014
Diet books and fads are everywhere, which makes it very hard to determine which is the “right” choice. The Mediterranean Diet has so many great health benefits that no one should be able to pass up. Not only does this book provide a detailed explanation of all of the excellent health benefits, but with the list of recipes included you can eat very well for a long time. None of the recipes calls for any ingredients you can’t pick up at your local grocery store and all the recipes include calorie counts. This is an excellent book for anyone looking to try something new.
on 26 July 2014
Downloaded this a few minutes ago; already deleted it. Absolutely awful. Day 3 breakfast has 8 large eggs and 8 rashers of bacon in it, amongst other things, and only 250 calories the lot! Dessert one day starts with 3lb of butternut squash. The whole book is just dire.
on 18 April 2014
Great mediterranean diet to follow! always out looking for new ways to improve my diet and to integrate with my own diet system.

This book has so many Mediterranean recipes to follow, the book explains the easy steps of foods you can replace to help following the mediterranean diet and what benefits the diet has, such as reducing diseases, keeping your mind working well with a healthy diet and low risk of obesity due to balancing weight reduction.

I would recommend this book to those looking to have a great diet without too much change in your lifestyle and can be easily implemented with the recipes in this book.
on 22 April 2014
After hearing so much about the Mediterranean diet I decided to check it out. I really love all the recipes in this book and the easy-to-follow preparation instructions. I have also noticed an increase in my overall health and vitality after following the plan in this book for just ten days. I also really love how the book lays out recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. My favorite recipes are the Mediterranean wrap, lamb chops with roasted garlic, and the Swiss chard omelet. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to live healthier by eating better!
on 12 August 2014
I lived in Spain for 7 years and this diet bears no resemblance to any Mediterranean diet that I ever came across. You would need to spend the entire day in the kitchen in order to make and eat all the meals/snacks recommended. The Spanish eat a relatively simple diet consisting of fish, a little meat and lots of vegetables, beans, lentils and fruit, and they are justifiably proud of their olive oil which is used in practically every meal. I will be deleting this book from my kindle as soon as possible.
on 3 May 2014
So, I don't like eggs and therefore don't eat them. Every breakfast includes eggs. You need about 2 dozen a week.
In a positive note I think the recipes (if you like eggs) will be decent and may do what it says. But, I couldn't find how many people the recipes are for. I may have missed it but did read through twice. I can't imagine the recipes are for one person only.
on 4 February 2015
This is a very bad copy of the original book it looks like its been photocopies on a home printer!
on 27 September 2014
I loved the recipes in this book, perfect health style recipes.