on 28 April 2014
I admire David and have all of his books I have even attended some if his seminars so I was looking forward to this CD. And it is good as far as it goes but it is too short and though he starts by giving you plenty of time to work with him in your meditation he rushes at the end as if he knows he is running out of time. Shame as it spoils it for me. I now use the meditation I learned from the cd without putting the cd on so that I can move at my own pace. Defeats the object really as I wanted his super calming voice guiding me!
on 28 March 2013
This has very good individual meditations and a calm voice makes it an all round win win. I would recommend it as a way to stay focused
on 15 May 2015
Very good
on 2 March 2013
I'm a big David Wells fan anyhow but this was slightly different from other meditation cd's I've tried. Lovely little 'mini meditations' perfectly timed and narrated by David's soft voice which does the trick. lovely stuff!
on 2 September 2013
I find it hard to imagining all ,but its relaxing annyway,maybe I need more practis,so I will carryone to try
on 13 August 2010
I love everything about this man! this cd is everything you would expect from David Wells, the meditations are very good, my only niggle is that they are a little fast, could do with slowing down a little, feel like you are rushing along, but overall 8/10
on 6 January 2012
This is an excellent and informative CD. I found it to be very interesting and easy to understand. I feel this is a good buy.