Meditation Edgar Cayce Audio Audio CD – Abridged, Audiobook
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Edgar Cayce grew up in poverty and achieved only an eighth-grade education. By the time he was a teenager he was able to memorize an entire book simply by placing it near his head when he slept. As an adult, Cayce discovered that while in a trance he could diagnose illnesses. His medical readings, which were years ahead of their time. have been proven to be 90 percent accurate. His abilities helped him become a world-renowned psychic. Read by Stanley Ralph Ross. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I think my next purchase will be along the lines of a more traditional Eastern approach that's free of music or religious references since these can cause unexpected negative impressions.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Medical, Legal & Social Sciences > Philosophy
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Meditation
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Meditation
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy