Medipaq® Gel Thumb Protect Support Brace - Hand / Thumb Injury? Painful Arthritis?
- THUMB INJURY? PAINFUL ARTHRITIS? Our completely NEW Thumb Support is the answer!
- Provides warmth, compression, and pain relief from many thumb injuries (see injury types below).
- The light and soft brace supports and protects the sore points of the thumb with its Silicone Gel Pocket without restricting movement making it ideal for use during sporting activities.
- Glove: 80% Nylon / 20% Spandex. Gel: 100% Silicone. Machine Washable at 30°C.
- To view our other GREAT OFFERS, click the 'Great Ideas' link under the item price above and on the following page click 'Great Ideas Storefront'.**(THMB)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Brand New - Best Quality - Dispatched Within 1 Business day - No Quibble Guarantee - TRUSTED Mail Order Supplier for 35+ Years
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Gel Thumb Protect Support Brace
THUMB INJURY? PAINFUL ARTHRITIS? Our completely NEW brace is the answer!
- Choose Medium or Large. Single or Double Support Pack - Can be worn on either hand.
- Especially designed to provide warmth, compression, and pain relief from thumb injuries such as Arthritis, Skier's Thumb, Thumb Ligament Injuries, Sprained Thumb, Bennett's Fracture plus more!
- Beneficial for sports such as RUGBY, TENNIS, BADMINTON etc, where damage is caused to the Metacarpophalangeal (MCP) joint of the thumb, or the Ulno and Radio (IP) Carpal joints of the wrist.
- The light and soft brace supports and protects the sore points of the thumb with its Silicone Gel pocket without restricting movement making it ideal for use during sporting activities.
- Designed to be discreet the skin tone colour and thin (yet durable) fabric can be worn all day, and easily under gloves.
- MEDIUM size, recommended for ladies and gentlemen who have smaller/slimmer hands. For ladies with larger/thicker hands, please choose our LARGE size.
- Glove: 80% Nylon / 20% Spandex. Gel: 100% Silicone.
Machine Washable at 30°C.
**To view our other GREAT OFFERS, click the 'Great Ideas' link under the item price above and on the following page click 'Great Ideas Storefront'.**
Joe Cardiff - "I am so impressed that I'm ordering another set"
Bev - "Great for anyone suffering with osteoarthritis"
Isemar - "I would recommend wholeheartedly"
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I bought this product for my thumb which recently started feeling stiff and arthritic.
Pros are :
1) It is was reasonably priced.
2) Has a discreet skin colour.
3) Whilst in support, thumb is held in a pain free position.
Cons are :
1) Cheapish construction. Mine had thread rags in the corners.
2) Fiddly to put on. Would be better with a velcro strap.
No type of thumb support will improve thumb arthritis long term but may do with other thumb injuries.
Overall I give this product 7 out of 10.
We sent for this item late evening on the 16th Jan, and it was delivered by the 20th. The benefit has already been felt. will reorder this again when this has worn out.
The gel patch could be considerably larger. The gel patch could extend more to the palm and wrist areas thereby fully covering the base of my thumb to make it truly perfect.
Before ordering I read a number of reviews stating the glove was too small causing skin to swell or puff out from the edges of the glove. All I can say is – this is a compression support glove and if it didn’t fit tightly enough to cause a small amount of puffed out skin, it couldn’t do its job of supporting an aching thumb. Wearers should only be concerned if this swelling included loss of feeling or the sensation of cold or tingling in the digits or forearm. In the six hours I’ve had this thing on I’ve not had any loss of feeling or function – in fact, using thumb and forefinger is now so close to painless as to be described as deliciously so. Don’t laugh, if you’ve ever had that excruciating thumb pain when trying to grasp a glass, fork, sewing needle, etc, you’ll know exactly what I mean.
Will I keep looking for something with a bigger gel patch – yes, but until that ship comes in, this is the best massaging compression glove I’ve found yet.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Ordered this item before. This order is just an extra pair. Excellent product. Really do recommend for arthritic thumb and wrist problems. Ease the discomfort greatly.Published 12 days ago by Redders
You need a small hand for this one, which I have, so OK. Dont think it will last too long as the thumb section rather flimsy.Published 22 days ago by Sandra de Smidt
Exactly what I wanted great design grest support excellent fast service highly recommendPublished 2 months ago by rasengirl
Very supportive. Ideal, providing thumb and wrist support and protection while undertaking everyday light household tasks.Published 3 months ago by Ellie L
Play djembe and it was becoming painful due to arthritis. These work a treat. Close fitting and thin so hardly know you are wearing them. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Shke
This is giving a little support to my arthritic thumb when I bowl. It is comfortable to wear and does not impede the grip I have on the bowl. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Garth