on 18 February 2004
This is such a wonderful book, and I can relate to it. Prior to Jack's sad passing on 13 February of this year, he treated my little grandson, and in fact, I feel saved his little life. My grandson visited Jack every week for a year, and would have continued to do so. This book is wonderfully written and anyone interested in their health should read it. It tells of many of his achievements, and makes for compelling reading. It was a book that I could not put down and just had to continue with my read.
He was such a compasionate and caring man, and the book reflects his character. He was an amzing person, and his loss is great. My daughter was devastated when she knew of his death, for her, Jack was her lifeline. I feel Jack will always be here to help my little grandson and Jack will never be forgotten.
My little grandson clearly loved Jack and they became good friends.
From one very grateful Grandmother.
on 7 April 2006
As I had found his first book impossible to put down - so I found the sequel - covering much more ground as Jack learned more and more about his remedies. A MUST READ for anyone interested in Complementary Medicine - best read after reading his first book I feel. Fascinating - gripping at times controversial - a book for the open minded and for those seeking answers not given by today doctors.
on 3 May 2014
Very inspirational and fascinating with pioneering new healing approach with excellent proof of success with clients .
Would recommend it to anyone .
on 22 July 2014
Not the easiest book to understand without medical background but very enlightening
on 24 June 2016
I love the Jack Temple books and would thoroughly recommend
on 1 October 2013
Jack was a revered and skilled healer. His reputation was more of a legend than a local boy made good. I wish I had 10% of his skills with a pendulum and understanding how the Universe and various energy systems work.

However, Jack ought to have quit while he was ahead as a writer with his first book. This one looks like a lot of 'good ideas' that were put in the blender.

I regret my money was wasted on this one because it is now in the 'donate' pile. It was too bumbling for me.
on 31 July 2013
This was a gift. As I do not believe in this sort of thing I feel oblidged to rate it poorly.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse