Medical and Psychological Effects of Concentration Camps on Holocaust Survivors: Genocide - A Critical Bibliographic Review Hardcover – 31 Aug 1997
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Robert Krell is professor of psychiatry at the University of British Columbia. His many articles on the Holocaust have appeared in the Canadian Journal of Psychiatry and the Psychiatric Journal of the University of Ottawa, among other publications.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Clinical Psychology
- Books > History > Europe
- Books > History > Military History > War Crimes
- Books > History > Social & Cultural > Jewish > Holocaust
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychiatry
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Multicultural Studies > Jewish Studies