Medical Mycology: A Self-Instructional Text Paperback – 1 Dec 2002
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Written for the beginning mycologist, this book discusses the general and specific characteristics, cultivation, and identification of medically important fungi. This highly accessible and user-friendly text is ideal for both self-directed study and classroom instruction. The book contains numerous line drawings and halftone illustrations, as well as 75 full-color plates. The reader is further aided by the listings (in the front and back of the book) of the techniques and procedures presented in the text, the charts in each module, and the color plates. This book features an extensive illustrated glossary.
About the Author
Vice Chairman, Internal Medicine, Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD
Assistant Professor of Research, The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, College of Public Health, Center for American Indian Health Research, Oklahoma City, OK
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Studying & Test Preparation > Study & Learning Skills
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Pathology
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Pathology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Reference
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Pathology