Medical Imaging and Augmented Reality: Third International Workshop, Shanghai, China, August 17-18, 2006, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) Paperback – 3 Aug 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jie Yang is Associate Professor of Anthropology at Simon Fraser University. She is the editor of The Political Economy of Affect and Emotion in East Asia.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Graphic Design
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Algorithms
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Research & Equipment
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Artificial Intelligence
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Research & Equipment