The Medical Discoveries Of Edward Bach Physician Mass Market Paperback – 1 Dec 1940
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
An insightful biography of Dr Edward Bach, founder of the world-famous Bach Flower Remedies
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
When he died the remedies were then not greatly known and it was left to Nora to ensure that they continued to be available to the public and that the philosophy of Dr Bach was not lost by modernisation. Nora was a remarkable woman and without her the Bach centre at Mount Vernon where Dr Bach lived and where the remedies are still made may not have survived. That his legacy continues today is in a great part due to her.
This book is her tribute to him and charts his medical life and discoveries. As you read this you cannot help but think how classic a tale it is and how far ahead of his time he was. His system of 38 remedies and his ideas are as relevant today as they were in his own time.
Anyone who uses the remedies without knowing about Dr Bach is only obtaining half of the benefits from their use - get this book and understand why they were created, and maybe you will also learn a bit more about yourself too.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Antiquarian, Rare & Collectable > By Publication Date > 1901-1950 > 1931-1940
- Books > Antiquarian, Rare & Collectable > By Subject > Biography
- Books > Antiquarian, Rare & Collectable > By Subject > Science & Nature
- Books > Biography
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Herbal Remedies
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Homoeopathy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Naturopathy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Traditional Medicine & Remedies
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Popular Medicine
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine