MediaDevil Stylus (Regular, Lime Green) for Tablets & Smartphones (e.g. Apple iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus) - Magicwand stylus
|Sale:||£9.97 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£5.00 (33%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- MediaDevil Magicwand phone / tablet stylus (Lime Green edition). 11cm in length. The (removable) lanyard can be plugged into your device's earphone socket to keep your stylus secure
- Stylus for iPhone 5, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S7, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, LG G4, LG G5, HTC One M10, HTC One M9, Xperia Z5 e.t.c. Compatible with the vast majority of devices (check compatibility list)
- Compatible with all device manufacturers (e.g. Apple, ASUS, BlackBerry, Google, HTC, LG, Microsoft, Lenovo, Nokia, Samsung, Sony)
- Add your handwritten signature to electronic documents, use your device in cold conditions whilst wearing gloves, and prevent finger strain while gaming
- Join the 1 million+ satisfied customers protected by MediaDevil. MediaDevil is the highest-rated and most reviewed screen protector brand on Amazon UK
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Colour Name: Lime Green
MediaDevil Magicwand Tablet / Smartphone Stylus (Regular)
Magicwand is the highest-rated stylus range on Amazon UK.Features:
- 11cm in length
- Well balanced. Does not feel hollow/empty like lower value alternatives
- A (removable) lanyard that can be plugged into your device's earphone socket
- Compatible with MediaDevil screen protectors (unlike many lesser quality styluses)
Below are some of the most notable models supported by Magicwand (Amazon has set a text limit for this description):Amazon
- All Fire tablets and phonesApple
- iPad / iPad Air / iPad Mini (all generations). e.g. iPad Air 2
- iPhone (all generations). e.g. iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus)
- iPod Touch (all generations)Google
- Nexus 4 / Nexus 5 / Nexus 6 / Nexus 7 / Nexus 9 / Nexus 10HTC
- Desire range (all models)
- All models of the 'One' range, e.g. One M8, One M9
- Windows Phone 8S / 8XLG
- LG G2, G3, G3s, G4Microsoft (Nokia)
- All models of the Lumia range. e.g. 630, 635, 930, 1520Samsung
- All models of the Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Alpha, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Tab and Galaxy S ranges. e.g. Galaxy S5, Galaxy S6Sony
- All models of the Xperia range. e.g. Xperia Z2, Xperia Z3Your satisfaction is really important to us, and we will do our best to help ensure that you are a happy MediaDevil customer.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I thought that was partly due to the screen Devil screen protector so I sent an email to them. To my suprise and astonishment I received a reply within a day saying they were going to send a new pack of screen protectors along with one of their styluses, even though the problem didn't lie with their stylus. I was a little apprehensive as to the outcome, but what a difference the Media Devil far outperformed the Boxwave, I can now start drawing again!
This is a very good firm to deal with, it's a pity everyone doesn't react like they've done.
Their stylus is second to none and I'll give it A1+++ and five stars! ..........Buy one with confidence!
I am very impressed with it, it writes on my ipad much better than cheaper pens and is great to use. Unless you really do need a stylus for fine or technical drawing on a tablet, I reckon this stylus will do the job as well as any of the more expensive ones will. The little clip thing that comes with it is great as it keeps my stylus with my ipad, and isn't too fiddly to detach and attach the pen once you get the knack of it.
I would recommend this to everyone needing a stylus for general use, it hasn't fallen apart yet, so has outlasted all the cheaper stylus I had.
I bought this via Amazon because of all the rave reviews, massively recommending it.
It was a replacement for one that looked pretty similar but which actually cost nothing - that one came free with an iPad case. That first one lasted about 2 or 3 months before the rubber tip cracked and broke. So I figured if you pay nearly £10 to replace that, it should be better, by which I mean I hoped and expected that it would last longer than the first one.
It didn't. It has lasted less than 2 months and despite what I would call typical/gentle use, already the rubber tip has a large hole in it and soon the thing will totally disintegrate and become unusable.
So I cannot understand why everyone seems to adore this MediaDevil stylus. I need to replace it already and one thing is for sure - I will buy a different product by a different manufacturer. If my experience is any guide, the MediaDevil stylus is no better and possibly not even any different to others that are given away free, so I now regard the £10 price tag as way too high. £1 might be a fairer price. It's OK when new but it doesn't last long. It also doesn't fit as neatly inside the iPad case as the first one did, as it's slightly thicker and the case won't shut as easily or neatly.
NOT recommended. If my experience is any guide, I would need to replace it every six weeks, and that would mean spending £90 a year (if not more) on the thing. That doesn't make sense. I just hope they better the quality and durability of the rubber tip, if not some other company will make this obvious improvement and get all the sales.
I have also since bought a Wacom Bamboo and an Alupen both of which I find work better in the drawing app, but still prefer to use the Magicwand for general browsing, game play, and typing on iPad.
Bottom line you have to think of a stylus the same way you would writing/drawing implements in real life - i.e. you wouldn't use a biro to draw or a magic marker to write a letter. In the same way I think there's a stylus for every job. The best thing to do is try them and see - and don't think that just because one person says it's great that it'll work for you. Everyone holds pens in a different way, applies more or less pressure etc.
The MediaDevil Magicwand is well made, works well enough and comes from a company with stellar customer service so it's definitely a good start to your stylus experiences!
The tip blends smoothly with the metal collar, so there are no sharp edges to scratch your screen.
A slight gripe is that the 'peg' for attaching the lanyard to the ipad headphone socket is extremely tight, and I'm concerned that frequent use might "stretch" the contacts inside and so affect the quality of headphone/speaker connection. This is no deal breaker though, since I'd rather keep the pen in my pocket.
My biggest gripe - is the price. I stupidly thought that more expensive would mean better quality. I already own the Acase Capacitive Stylus Pen for all capacitive screens, including iPad, iPhone, HTC Desire etc (Crimson Red)... but I decided to "upgrade" to this model. On extremely close inspection the 2 pens are identical but for the name on the top (and the colour in my case! - but both models have a colour choice); they even came in the same design of packaging, just with a different name. They are either made by the same manufacturer and marketed under a different name, or the component parts are made by the same company and the pens are assembled elsewhere. Whatever anyone may claim, the pens' components, design and functionality are the same.
I don't deny that the business that sells this particular pen has a very good sales service, but that does not make up for a £2.98 difference in price. Until the Media Devil comes down in price I would recommend the Acase instead.
Please Note: I do not have any interests in the manufacture or sale of the Acase pen, I am a genuine user and reviewer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This stylus works seamlessly on every app I've tried. The soft tip adjusts to most angles. It's made using my iPad much better. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Brenda Knez
Bought as a present. Wanted a stylus with decent weight and quality. Recipient very pleased.Published 3 months ago by miss B
I have several of these. Good for giving to friends who haven't found them yet. Only problems; the clip that holds the tab that allows you to clip it in an iPad or iPhone does... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Emzie
Excellent item very useful, found this very good when using my kindle firePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Could not use munipad without one! Plus the added bonus of Maoam sweets in every order 😄Published 5 months ago by Alison