Size: Apple iPad Air 1 (Ultra Slim - Glossy)|Colour Name: Christmas Puddings|Change
Price:£34.97+ Free shipping

on 5 August 2013
I purchased the Purple Galaxy version for the iPhone 4s, & I love it! It is a perfect fit, and looks great with vivid colours. It doesn't obstruct the camera like some cases do, nor does it affect the side buttons. The plastic is tough but not thick or heavy so it doesn't make holding the phone awkward - you really can't tell there is a cover on it. I have had numerous comments about it, and have recommended it each time. I'm not going to say it is scratch proof, but being a bit of a klutz I have dropped it several times, and there is hardly any damage. It arrived well before it was expected. I will definitely be keeping an eye on seller as it is one of the best covers I've ever had!
on 4 January 2013
Product arrived within 24 hours and included a little Haribo Maoam sweet!

Fits perfectly on an iPhone 5 with little ridges either side of the screen to stop the screen cracking

Rockets look great with white iPhone, colours are very punchy and vibrant better than the images show

Definitely one of the better iPhone case options out there!
on 25 November 2012
The case gives my iPhone a brilliantly unique feel whilst keeping it protected. Simple to use and these cases don't affect the camera like some of the cheaper ones do, so you can take photos with the flash and leave the phone in the case... always a bonus!
on 2 November 2012
This in my opinion is the best case money can buy for the Samsung Galaxy s3. Excellent build quality, tight fitting and very similar material to the actual phone. The designs by hidden moves have attracted comments in the pub and even in an apple shop. I have also owned cases by incipio, case mate & Samsung. None come close to this for overall quality.

Excellent customer service quick delivery.

Go treat the no1 phone money can buy to a stunning case
on 25 June 2014
Having bought MediaDevil screen protectors for years now and they are the best ones I have used, I was pretty sure this case would be equally as good and I was right. It fits superbly, is sturdy and has a fun design. Fandabbydozy.
on 17 September 2013
Bought this to accompany my MediaDevil Magic Screen (which is fab, btw). The case effortlessly fits on the back of my iPad mini with a couple of clicks, and provides it with the necessary protection required for sitting in my handbag. It is lightweight but durable, with a glossy finish and there are many designs to choose from. Would certainly recommend.
on 21 September 2015
I got this beautiful case in November - shortly after getting the Galaxy SIII. The case did a pretty good job at protecting my phone from my horrifically clumsy hands, surviving being accidentally thrown across a lecture theatre, and sticky club floors.
Unfortunately there really is only so much a case can handle and I had to retire the case in June after the top corner cracked and eventually came off after dropping it one too many times.
Though it has a glossy finish, I would describe the case as less slippery than the actual phone (for those purchasing for the SIII, I do not know how slippery it is in comparison to other devices) but still a little slippery. The finish looks so good - there is only one scuff on it that affects the image - and, although the inside is white, you can not see any of the inner colour once the case is on the phone (a testament to how snugly it fits the phone).
It fit incredibly well and survived the hurricane that is me. At the end of the day I am much happier to retire the phone case than the phone, and am happy to buy a second case.
on 15 January 2016

The only phone cover i've purchased online to last 2 years and still maintaining its great condition.
Looks fun and quirky and despite multiple drops, bumps and bashes has protected my phone.

EGBW
x
on 17 November 2012
I purchased this as it was a bit different and thought the design was cute. The service was amazing, I received it the next day and I was even sent a couple of sweets! The case is high quality and the slots for the buttons on the side are perfect. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this seller or product to a friend!
on 26 May 2015
I bought the purple galaxy for my iPhone 4s a while ago and thought I should review - Shipping was so fast and I was delighted with the phone case! It's made of a high quality, sturdy plastic that you can trust to protect your phone. (Psst. I've actually dropped my phone multiple times when it was in this case and so far, so good!) I've had the case for many months now and none of the punchy, vibrant colour has scratched off and it isn't disfigured whatsoever. The only thing is that there are a few scuffs from the times I dropped my phone on straight up concrete, as mentioned previously!

I highly recommend this case to anyone who wants high quality, reasonably priced protection for their phone which still looks good.